BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

dhamelyz a.
I received this tea in my box #flawlessvoxbox free to make a review. really is lovely taste. It is easy to do. It contains beautiful phrases and has good presentation "love, compassion and kindness are the anchors of life" this tea helps to calm and ease tension💆 thanks @yogitea @influenster #contest #yogiteaunwind
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
This is probably one of my favorite Yogi tea flavors. It is a perfect light and comforting tea for sipping on at night. I really enjoy anything lavender, honey, or chamomile flavored. While some Yogi teas sound strange and unappetizing like dandelion detox, most are very delicious and worthwhile. Don't be afraid of the ingredients!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I bought this tea yesterday and I can already tell its going to be one of my favorites. It doesn't get bitter regardless of how long you leave the bag in the cup, and it truly is relaxing. It is a little pricey for a box of tea, but the quality is worth it. I also love the little sayings on the tags. I would DEFINITELY purchase again!
Cat L.
Love this tea!! Got a sample in the mail from their site and just tried it for the first time! Smells absolutely amazing and tastes good as well. It doesn't even need anything added to it really. It really does have a relaxing effect. I can't wait to try other flavors. I will be purchasing this product!
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
I suffer from anxiety so when I start feeling anxious I'll take either the Calming (Eases mild tension) or Kava Stress Relief and it literally melts my stress away. This tea does have an acquired taste, not everyone will like it. This is an excellent product and excellent for the price as well. I would definitely recommend.
Latoiya B.
This is one of the best relaxing and calming teas that I have ever drank. I'm a college student and after many hours of homework, I make a cup of this tea. It's a better alternative to relieve stress and on those days that make you want to scream and pull all of your hair out, this tea will come to your rescue and save the day. Also, if you are having trouble preparing for sleep, this tea will help in preparation due to the natural effects of lavender.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
So you have had one of those days. Everything you touch breaks or falls off the wall. Yes, it happens to the best of us.

As silly as it sounds if you sit down with this tea you can actually reset your day.

I don't know why but lavender and honey has the ability to calm you right down.

I was worried about the lavender flavor being overwhelming, but the combination of lavender and hone is simply perfect.
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
This tea smells amazing as soon as you open it you smell the lavender. I received this for free to test. I am a big coffee lover I rarely drink tea but this one was d*mn good and I would totally buy it on my own. As far as stress reliever ehhhh that might be a stretch. But as far as everything else I loved it surprisingly
Amber G.
Canton, MS
Amber G.
Canton, MS250 conversations

I bought this tea at Walmart for a first time, and it tastes good. At first, the second I took a sip, it tasted like lavender tea with hint of a medicinal taste. As I take more sips, I get used to the medicinal taste, and the lavender taste comes out more. I can taste the honey and lavender, but it kinda has a medicinal taste to me.
Daniela B.
Mesa, AZ
First of all, I'm a new momma and was so happy to get the flawless voxbox. I waited for my daughter to go to bed, set up her monitor and went to take a bath with the epsom salts and made myself some tea. The smell was AMAZING, and the taste was even better! I did pour a little bit of honey and creamer in it and it was heaven! I will actually be getting some today!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?