BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Crista H.
Denver, CO
So good! Very relaxing light tea for post work/pre bed wind down when you want something other than chamomile! I have also put in a bag of chamomile with it though.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Was introduced to this tea was through infulenster. This tea works wonders. I was very skeptical thinking it wouldn't help with stress or any relief. However while drinking I slowly began to feel relaxed and not so stressed anymore. I drank this at night while winding down from the day and it helped me to fall asleep quick! Will be keeping this stocked at home and has became my nightly routine.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
The tea's lavender scent is relaxing in and of itself. I love the fact that the tea is has low to no calories and is organic.

I received this in a recent voxbox and was surprised at that I liked the taste. Usually teas like this will wind up tasting like perfume (yuck!). Tea naturally relaxes me, but I think the combination of tea and the lavender scent working together is what really did the trick!
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
I received this tea along with another flavor in my Flawless Vox. I'm not the biggest tea drinker, but will drink it when I'm feeling under the weather. I wasn't crazy about this flavor, but there are so many others that I'm sure everyone will find one they like. After doing research, I found it to be an affordable tea brand. I suggest trying this brand. I myself will be going out and trying a peppermint flavor one.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this brand not only for the taste and quality but for the branding and tea tag mantras as well! The boxes fold out to coloring mandalas! The brands social media presence is great too, if you post something about their Tea they will most likely like it and or respond, they may even repost it! :)
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I received this tea in my flawless voxbox! I was a bit disappointed, unfortunately. The smell is amazing. Like to die for! But the taste is not that appealing (and I am a natural tea drinker). Anyways I am giving this three stars instead of five because I had to add honey to it for better flavor.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM
This has become one of my favorite teas. I picked this up since I can no longer have caffeine and I wanted something to relax me. The scent and flavor of this is wonderful. I only use a little bit of honey to sweeten it but, the flavor on it's own is great. It definitely helps to unwind and pull back some of that tension that sits inside of all of us from time to time.
Jahyah J.
N Charleston, SC
Recieved this product in box and let me just tell you, this tea is amazing. From the stress of school and work and other task throughout the day. I have been extremely stressed and on edge not able to relax. Until I received my box and saw that this wonder tea was inside! I gave it a shot and wow am I impressed. My body was so relaxed the next morning when I woke up and I truly felt great! I recommend this product to everyone
Araceli H.
Madera, CA
I am a tea lover, so Im always trying out different teas. I was pleasantly surprised with how amazing this tea is. It smells so good, and tastes delicious. I highly recommend!!
Emily C.
This is my favorite tea! The little phrases on the tags are so cute! I love this lavender flavor, it's my all time favorite. It smells so great and it really does work to reduce tension. I can feel it remove pressure in my head almost instantly. Always make sure to have this on hand!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?