BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Savannah M.
Baltimore, MD
Yogi is my favorite brand of tea. This particular stress relief blend is a life saver. It really does a great job calming me down at any time if the day. Plus, it tastes great!
Tiffani G.
This is by far my favorite hot tea in the world!! It is great tasting and is naturally sweet. I love that on each of the tea bags has a little motivational saying on the tag, or something sweet. Kind of like something that you would get out of a fortune cookie. It is a decent price for the amount that you get and they have a lot of different flavors. Each of the flavors are also known to help certain things. I personally like the stress relief kind because I am always stressed!
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Hey! I just tried this stress relieving tea for the first time today. I had a light headache today and I brewed some before studying for my upcoming psychology test. Within sips, my headache was practically gone and my body felt relaxed. I also had a nice, strong, smooth taste to it too (I love the lavender! It's very relaxing.). I got this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and will definitely be buying again (as well as the skin detox). Praise God that Influenster gave me a coupon for the tea haha.
Hellen S.
Cincinnati, OH
Best tea EVER! I truly liked the flavor and scent, I do not use sugar in tea but I think everyone can have this one without sugar at all because of the honey. So I was really tired but I couldn't sleep so I decided to try this tea, and it really helped me got relaxed and conciliate sleep. It overpassed my expectations and I would definitely buy it again.
Danielle W.
I got a complimentary sample of this in Influenster's Tasty VoxBox and was excited to try it out. Really, it wasn't bad, but it did have that distinctive grassy taste that some herbal teas occasionally have. I haven't experienced that with a lot of Yogi's other teas, but it was pretty strong in this one. Still, it worked. I was totally chill and got a lot of good work done this afternoon, so I can ignore the little bit of an aftertaste.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
I recieved the honey lavender tea bag in my flawless vox box for testing purposes courtesy of influenster and i absolutley loved it!! The smell is amazing and relaxes your senses instantly and it tastes amazing no extra sweetener needed i drank a cup of tea right before bed and i was able to fall asleep very easily and woke up feeling refreshed id definitly try more tea from the brand #yogi thank you #influenster #contest #flawlessvoxbox
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I received this tea in the Flawless VoxBox. Usually I do not like Lavender or teas that are very floral, but the honey and stress relief part got me. When reading the ingredients, I saw there was a variety and a nice blend as opposed to just lavender. It tastes amazing. Very light, has a nice honey tone to it, a crisp feeling from the floral, and a hint of mint. Not to mention it is very relaxing. Definitely one of the best bagged teas that I have had!
Niki s.
I was skeptical about this tea flavor and what it may actually do to me. I am so impressed with the taste! It is amazing. As for stress relief, I can honestly say I feel more relaxed after drinking my cup. I would definitely sip on this when I feel like I have too much going on.
Alyssa B.
I've always loved drinking tea, so when I saw Yogi Tea made one for stress I had to try it. I love the perfect blend flavor of honey and lavender! It doesn't feel too strong or overpowering to me, the flavor is just the right combination. I love that Yogi Tea also has little quotes on written on their tea bags, always makes me smile. This tea is very calming and and I think it does help me relax from everyday stress. I definitely will keep purchasing this tea. :)
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this tea for free as part of the Flawless voxbox. My boyfriend has been stressed out lately studying for an exam for work, so I thought he could try this sample. He loved the taste (I did too when he let me try a few sips!) and told me he felt a bit relaxed afterward. It's a very inexpensive tea and I would recommend it!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?