BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Cynthia V.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my favorite tea by far... Yogi hit this one out of the park. It smells and taste heavenly and really helps me unwind after a hectic day. Plus it gives me peace of mind knowing it is made with organic, non gmo ingredients so I and comfortable allowing my toddler to have a nice warm cup as well.
P. S. The little quotes on the tea bags are the best, always make me smile.
Sierra S.
Holland, MI
I really like this tea because it has a smooth flavor. It does in fact help provide some stress relief as well without making you sleepy like how some teas or other natural stress relievers do
Lindsay S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Calm and relaxing for a midday break or before bed. I add a little honey to make it sweater. I love how yogi tea has sayings on the tabs, it’s the first thing I look for.
Catherine L.
This is my favorite honey lavender tea out there. I love how soothing and smooth it is, not to mention when you add honey. I recommend this to anyone who loves lavender.
Andrea B.
This is pretty good. I don't know if I'd buy it again anytime soon. I don't know if it was very relaxing. Any other tea has the same effect that doesn't have caffeine.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
This is a high quality flavor tea that tastes amazing. I love to drink it in the evening with some orange blossom honey to enhance the flavor and wind down for the day.
Cheyanna S.
This is a delicious and very calming tea. I have tried a lot of teas from this brand and this is a great flavor. I believe they used very quality ingredients as well.
Jasmin F.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite Lavender Tea on the market. It's tasty and calming, best served hot, right before bed. I also love how the tea bags have cute little saying on them. They're a tad pricier than my Trader Joe's teas, but they're definitely a worth wile treat.
Katy Z.
Carbondale, PA
I'm actually drinking a cup now at my desk at work. I purchased this product myself some time ago and was thrilled to get a sample in the Flawless VoxBox. If you're a fan of simple black tea with lemon and honey, but not a fan of the harsh aftertaste you can get from black teas you'll probably love this! It's a really light tea with a delicious lavender and honey flavor. I added a half teaspoon for sugar to this cup but I don't think it needs it as it is naturally a little sweet.
Ashley O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love tea but don't use venture out to new flavors, i usually stick to chamomile, green or just plain old regular tea... i have major anxiety/panic attacks and my anxiety seems to kick in over load at night so when i came across this tea for stress, i thought why not try it..... I LOVE IT! ! it isn't to strong of a lavender taste but just right for me i add a few drops of honey and mmm perfect before bed. doesn't help a 100% with my anxiety but definitely does help to feel a bit calmer and wind down a little once the kids are asleep, before going to bed myself! and just tastes GREAT! (oh and side note, each tea bag has a cute little quote/saying!) i will definitely be trying more of their teas!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?