BY YOGI TEA #8 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have this tea in my cabinet and I like it. The Yogi tea that I really like and have to buy on Amazon is the licorice mint because it tastes like Aveda tea but it’s more cost effective.
Tonya L.
Warren, AR
Every chance I get I by this certain tea, it has a beautiful taste, it's relaxing, and I'm partially insomniac and this tea helps me go to sleep, which is a miracle. Absolutely love it.
Lauren D.
Wake Forest, NC
I would give this tea ten stars. I love it. I love the flavor. My three year old loves it too. It's very mild. The perfect tea before bed time. We don't add anything to sweeten. I even got my husband to drink it
June W.
Bentonville
I work in a very high stress office environment, and needed something small to help keep me calm and relaxed. This tasty tea was a wonderful way to calm down in the middle of the day.
Katherine D.
It's a little bit expensive but makes your mind, body, and spirit feel soothed after a long, stress-filled day. I recommend this to anyone looking for a natural way to leave stress behind.
Wear We Roam b.
Evanston, IL
I swear this stress relieving tea actually works. The cinnamon flavor is super calming and I love to drink it right before bed, it helps me fall asleep and leaves me feeling calm.
Jonna G.
I think this might be my favorite tea next to chamomile. It's subtle and not bitter at all. Perfect for cold days when you're just feeling off. Not to mention each tea bag has inspirational quotes :). This will always be my go to tea
Katie M.
I love this tea with some honey mixed in. It's so soothing without giving me the nightmares that sleepytime tea gives me. I buy this all the time and get it at a great price at Walmart. Highly recommend
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I received a free tea bag to try. This has become one of my new favorite teas!! Honey Lavender stress relief is such a treat! I love that it smells like Lavender! I can taste a hint of the honey and some other natural flavors. It's caffeine free which is great for me to sip at night before bedtime. I love that the tea bag has an inspirational message on it. I'm in love!! 😍
Lynncee F.
Lithonia, GA
I'm a fan of Yogi teas and this is my favorite by them. I love the lavender scent and flavor, it is very relaxing. This is perfect to wind down after a stressful day.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?