BY YOGI TEA #13 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Shonteia O.
Mobile, AL
I bought this tea a few months ago to add to gift baskets I was making and I decide to try it out for myself. It has become a part of my night time routine. As a busy mom of two and a wife my life is pretty full these days and I'm always in need of that quiet time to recharge at the end if the day. This tea has now a staple for me and I tell everybody I know about it. The taste is light and very soothing. Its not a sleepy time tea but it definitely helps you relax and unwind. I rate it a 5 because I think everybody should give it a try. Our daily lives keep us busy enough so its okay to break away for a while.
Kelly R.
New York
Let’s start by saying I’m sometimes allergic to lavender. Especially with skin products. Sometimes I can drink tea with lavender with no effect and this is one of those times. Maybe it’s placebo but I certainly feel calmer after sipping this.
Gigi H.
Hanover Park, IL
When I need to relax this is what I pull out of my cabinet, I say after drinking a good ol hot cup of this Honey Lavender....I'm sleep within about 30 mins. The price is always right for me, which is about $3.49 for a box at Whole Foods. This isn't the first, and it won't be the last time I buy this brand and this flavor.
Britt F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I am a big fan of Yogi teas and would try just about any of their products. I am typically not a fan of lavender flavor - love the scent but don't really want to eat it. However, this tea is lightly floral flavored and I found that I was surprised when I enjoyed it! In the evening sometimes I will double this tea up with a bag of sleepytime tea for an extra stress relief + relaxation dose.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I love this tea! I get stress stomach aches (it's how my anxiety likes to present itself) and this actually helps ease the pain. My friend in college suggested I try it out and it really did help to make me feel better! I would drink it will studying for finals and any time I felt like I needed to relax a bit.
Margaret Anne P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite tea of all time! I have never been much of a coffee drinker so I have recently ventured into teas. Of the several I have tried, this is by far my favorite! As a stressed college student, there is nothing I love more than coming home to relax and drink a cup of this tea. It has a light, subtle flavor and I typically mix in a teaspoon of honey.
Estrella S.
Seguin, TX
So I purchased the detoxifying tea and it’s helped me out so much. I drink it every morning and it’s been getting the job done. My trips to the restroom have increased for the better. It’s a tad bit on the bitter side just a heads up. But I feel like this brand does not disappoint in their products. I also have the chamomille tea and I drink it every night for calming.
Kimberly T.
This tea is Absoulty delicious. It is a total body experience starting with just taking one out of the beautiful box. Then as soon as you add it to the hot water this wave of sweet lavender and honey. It's so relaxing and puts you into a state of euphoria . My insomnia has improved so much.
Kelsey P.
I really love this tea for the honey lavender combo that gives it such a unique flavor. I was worried the lavender would be too strong of a floral note for me to enjoy this, but it’s a very mild lavender. Paired with honey, this is a perfect match for flavor. I add extra raw honey to this because I enjoy it more a little sweeter, but it’s delicious on its own as well. It’s great for allergy season or chilly nights at bedtime, especially because it’s caffeine free so I can fall asleep after enjoying it.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I love this before bed warm, or cold in the morning when I wake up! I have a temper when I wake up, and coffee adds to it surprisingly. When I drink this I calms me down and makes me feel super relaxed! I love the taste to this!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?
Alexis P.
How well does this work? I've heard mixed reviews and I've been wanting to try it out.
Priya C.
Toronto , ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.

back