Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief Tea Bags

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Doo they have caffeine ?
How does it taste? Does it taste sweet?
Does the tea actually relief and have a calming effect on you?
Start your review of Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief Tea Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Pelham, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
๐ŸŒฟ[๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ]- ๐˜๐จ๐ ๐ข ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐๐ŸŒฟโฃ โฃ ๐ŸŒฟ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐-Itโ€™s the late 1960s, yoga class is winding down, & Yogi Bhajan โ€“ an inspired & inspiring teacher of holistic wisdomโ€” is serving a delicious & aromatic tea made of Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper & Cardamom. Affectionately named โ€Yogi teaโ€ by his yoga students, this traditional Ayurvedic chai spice tea was made according to a family recipe Yogi Bhajan brought with him from India. When blended & brewed, this delicious & aromatic spice blend leaves you feeling vibrant & alive, while supporting overall well-being. Inspired by the belief in the power of herbs on the body & mind, a number of Yogi Bhajanโ€™s students set out to share this delicious tea โ€“ a grassroots endeavor that eventually grew into the Yogi Tea Company by 1984.โฃ โฃ ๐ŸŒฟ๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง- Relax & breathe in the enchanting aroma of Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Made with herbs traditionally used for relaxation including Lavender, Chamomile & Lemon Balm; Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea is a soothing blend that helps your body & mind to unwind. This tea is is caffeine free. โฃ โฃ ๐ŸŒฟ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ-Bring water to boiling & steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.โฃ โฃ ๐ŸŒฟ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ญ- Yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹. I affectionately call this tea โ€œthe peaceful tea.โ€ Perfect for after meditation, prior to bed, or when you just need a moment to stop & breathe, this tea will calm your mind & soul. This tea is a lovely blend of Rooibos, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon Myrtle, Sage, Passion Flower Extract, Stevia Leaf, & Natural & Organic flavorings. The aroma is sweet & minty with delicate undertones of lavender. The tea has a slightly floral taste with bright wisps of lemon balm. As it brews, the aroma is relaxing & reminds me of a spa day. It is a clean & bright tea. I love that Yogi teas have an inspirational saying on each tea bag tag. I also smell & taste a hint of vanilla. The taste of this tea is sweet & mild. I am not normally a fan of Rooibos teas, but the Rooibos in this tea is not overpowering. This tea is soothing for a sore throat. I drink mine with a packet or two of Equal & sometimes a splash of vanilla cream. This tea makes me feel relaxed & fuzzy inside, like fleece pajamas, a fire in the fireplace & my kitty curled up purring on my lap. This tea runs between $5 & $7 & can be purchased almost anywhere. The last time I purchased this tea, I got it from Amazon in a 6 pack for $23.88. I am a big fan. โฃ โฃ #yogitea #yogiteawisdom #honeylavender #honeylavendertea โฃ #tea #tealover #creamtea โฃ
Linden, NJ
Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief Tea Bags uploaded by Shaquoia L.
Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief Tea Bags uploaded by Shaquoia L.
I received a free sample and was scared to try this because I'm not a huge fan of the taste of Honey but this was delicious. The honey flavor is definitely noticeable but is not overpowering. You can also taste the spearmint and peppermint. The lavender flavor is subtle but delicious. I definitely did feel relaxed after finishing my tea. I would buy this once I run out of my usual tea!
Shelburne Fls, MA
I wish I tried this tea a long time ago, before I couldn't find teas that actually tasted good, and most didn't have the flavor as it stated. My friend had this in her bag at work and I gave it a go with a light touch of honey. And my goodness I was so happy I did, you can taste the lavender and the honey was light and perfect. I can drink this tea plain or with honey or maple sugar. Either way I love it and think its one of the best brand teas I have ever tried.
Boston, MA
Iโ€™ve been using yogi teas for about 3 years and Itโ€™s been my favorite I stopped using other brands, my husband is not a fan of teas but this one honey lavender became actually his favorite, the taste is soft and works great helps me with my stress and when I feel anxious and tense fast, Iโ€™ve recommended to others and they tell me how much it works. I do struggle on finding this exact one honey lavender stress reliever must be the best right!
Carthage, Tx
Purchased at: Walmart
This has got to be hands down one of my most favorite teas ever. Very mild flavor. The lavender is not strong or overpowering. The honey is not too sweet but there is just enough that I don't have to add any extra. It doesn't make you sleepy like a bedtime tea. It just calms you after a long hard day. Would highly recommend to any and everyone. Great for people who suffer with anxiety issues for sure.
Framingham
this tea is the perfect blend of relaxation. not too strong or over bearing, with a small bit of sugar it tastes very close to a vanilla chamomile. one of my favorite teas- only down side is itโ€™s a bit pricey for a small box, and there isnโ€™t a caffeinated option so i have to add a lipton in for my morning buzz.
Newmarket , NH
My go-to nighttime tea before bed. Sweetened with honey and with a strong, full bodied lavender flavor, itโ€™s relaxing and yummy without any need to add sweeteners. It smells amazing and tastes just as good, and a warm cup of it helps me chill out and slow down even when insomnia wont actually let me sleep
Thornton, CO
Yogi Teas Honey Lavender Stress Relief Tea (6x16 Bag) This tea is very relaxing and tastey. I don't feel the need to add any sweetener/honey or milk like with some other teas. It's nice in the evenings when you want to wind down with a warm drink, and in my opinion does encourage relaxation.
Mason, OH
I enjoy using Yogi honey lavender stress relief tea when itโ€™s that time of the month. It instantly makes me feel calm. I love curling up with a book or watching my favorite movie while enjoying a nice cup. Sometimes Iโ€™ll add an extra spoonful of honey for added sweetness but itโ€™s delicious on its own.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Omg this tastes like a warm cozy blanket by the fire! No need to add even a drop of honey or anything at all! This tea has such powerful flavor and the aroma that fills the room is incredible! This tea is truly a stress reliever and instantly calms and soothes. Love the Yogi teas but this one is my favorite!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...