Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger Tea uploaded by Stacy P.Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger Tea uploaded by Paola R.Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger Tea uploaded by Heather M.

BY YOGI TEA #33 in Tea

Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger tea is a lively blend of Green Tea; with bright citrus notes from Lemon Peel and Lemongrass. Ginger and Peppermint; traditionally used to help support digestion, add intriguing flavor. Sit back and enjoy a cup of Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger tea, a spirited tea and refresh your well-being naturally.

• I've been looking for something that is smooth and kind of balanc...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer it hot or iced? 3 Answers
  • Is there different flavors.2 Answers
MeTime M.
Review for: Herbal Tea Supplement more...
Very strong ginger and lemon taste! I love it! It awakes me with each sip! This will be great a pick me up, a cold, and for a sore throat too! There are usually sale with this, $2.99 a box and each box has 16 tea bags. Regular price is around $4.50 a box.
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Herbal Tea Supplement more...
I love this!! So much. It is great for stomach aches and when you have a cold. Really great to drink this in the morning- you will feel refreshed and energized! I love the kick in flavor the black pepper gives as well :)
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Herbal Tea Supplement more...
I love Yogi teas and this is a staple in my house. It has a wonderful aroma and excellent flavor. I drink it daily and when my stomach feels a little off the ginger tends to help. Would definitely continue to purchase.
Amber S.
Columbia
The entire line of Yogi teas are worth the cost. When it comes to having a staple in your cabinet, this Green Tea is my go-to. Especially for the cold weather months when the entire house struggles with sore throats. Add a little organic honey for an all over soothing treatment. I only wish Yogi offered loose leaf options as well.  Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger Tea
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love this ginger lemon tea! It is so tasty and relaxing ! I love the fact that I can enjoy this tea knowing that it is helping cleanse my body and improve my digestive system as well! Trying to stay fit is difficult during the holidays so this tea makes me feel good about myself and what I am drinking . Worth the value
Morgan R.
['Columbia', 'MO'], MO
Yogi green tea is my go to tea in the summer and winter. Hot or cold, this tea is deliciously refreshing. Yogi packs a lot of flavor into their tea bags which makes the experience so much better than most teas! And the little notes on the tea bags are a nice little treat as well.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
All yogi teas are amazing and do work the way they say they will and they are packed with so many great ingredients! I'm a huge yogi fan and if you like your tea sweet they almost all go greats with honey and some lemon juice!!!
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
Tea in the morning is my thing. And this tea hits the spot for me! I love green teas, and when I saw this one with lemon and ginger, I knew I would love it. I've also purchased other yogi teas and they are also delicious, like this one. Repeat customer right here!
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Teas are my favorite, there are so many varieties of flavors. The packaging is super cute. It’s a great value for the amount in the box. This lemon ginger flavor is amazing. I would buy it again and I recommend.
Samantha G.
Mazon, IL
Review for: Green Tea more...
I tried this tea for the first time with a friend and absolutely loved it. I immediately ordered myself some and have loved it ever since! The price is fair and the flavor is definitely there.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you prefer it hot or iced?
Alexandria S.
Does it really suppress appetite?
j c.
Does this product has a nice taste?
Merari G.
Is there different flavors.
Shiane  C.
Does this product work well? I'm thinking of buying it