Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger Tea uploaded by Paola R.Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger Tea uploaded by Heather M.

BY YOGI TEA #53 in Tea

Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger tea is a lively blend of Green Tea; with bright citrus notes from Lemon Peel and Lemongrass. Ginger and Peppermint; traditionally used to help support digestion, add intriguing flavor. Sit back and enjoy a cup of Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger tea, a spirited tea and refresh your well-being naturally.

• I've been looking for something that is smooth and kind of balanc...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer it hot or iced? 3 Answers
  • Is there different flavors.2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I love this ginger lemon tea! It is so tasty and relaxing ! I love the fact that I can enjoy this tea knowing that it is helping cleanse my body and improve my digestive system as well! Trying to stay fit is difficult during the holidays so this tea makes me feel good about myself and what I am drinking . Worth the value
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Green Tea more...
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
All yogi teas are amazing and do work the way they say they will and they are packed with so many great ingredients! I'm a huge yogi fan and if you like your tea sweet they almost all go greats with honey and some lemon juice!!!
Amber S.
Columbia
The entire line of Yogi teas are worth the cost. When it comes to having a staple in your cabinet, this Green Tea is my go-to. Especially for the cold weather months when the entire house struggles with sore throats. Add a little organic honey for an all over soothing treatment. I only wish Yogi offered loose leaf options as well.  Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger Tea
Samantha G.
Mazon, IL
Review for: Green Tea more...
I tried this tea for the first time with a friend and absolutely loved it. I immediately ordered myself some and have loved it ever since! The price is fair and the flavor is definitely there.
Morgan R.
Columbia, MO
Yogi green tea is my go to tea in the summer and winter. Hot or cold, this tea is deliciously refreshing. Yogi packs a lot of flavor into their tea bags which makes the experience so much better than most teas! And the little notes on the tea bags are a nice little treat as well.
Jessica W.
Lemon Ginger tea is a perfect addition to any day. This is my middle of the day pick me up, which keeps me energized and my stomach at peace. The flavor is bold and very clear. You can taste the lemon and you can taste the ginger without one being over powered by the other.
April M.
Review for: Herbal Tea Supplement more...
I want to like this tea so bad because the packaging is so cute and I like what they are going for but for some reason the flavor is way too overwhelming and it makes me feel nauseous. I’m not a huge fan; although, I want to be. Yogi Green Tea Lemon Ginger Tea
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
Tea in the morning is my thing. And this tea hits the spot for me! I love green teas, and when I saw this one with lemon and ginger, I knew I would love it. I've also purchased other yogi teas and they are also delicious, like this one. Repeat customer right here!
Hannah F.
Review for: Green Tea more...
It’s not my favorite tea, but I may be a bit biased since green tea isn’t my favorite anyways. I think it has a weird tangy flavor. I’m not a huge fan, but my friend at work loves yogi tea and drinks it daily.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you prefer it hot or iced?
Alexandria S.
Does it really suppress appetite?
j c.
Does this product has a nice taste?
Merari G.
Is there different flavors.
Shiane  C.
Does this product work well? I'm thinking of buying it