BY YOGI TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thrive with Ginseng Vitality™
Support your physical health and stamina with our Ginseng Vitality. We draw upon Ginseng and Eleuthero, traditionally used to help soothe the effects of stress and to maintain overall well-being. We then add Astragalus, a key herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine for supporting immune function, and Organic Honeybush, which supplies antioxidants that can help your body fight the effects of aging. The earthy flavor of these herbs is complemented with sweet Licorice and spicy Cinnamon and Ginger. One cup and you may find yourself blossoming into a state of pure exhilaration!*

Allison S.
Yogi, is a very respectable brand name and it taste nice. it is a refreshing cup of tea and it tastes really nice. It did make some of my expectations. it is definitely one of my favorite tea flavors! i have bought it a few times, but i have found other teas to be cheaper
Sascha D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Delicious! I love this way this tastes and it's almost calming and energizing at the same time! I felt refreshed and ready to go about my day. I think it's a perfect morning tea when you need a boost. It is great iced and on the go for a run or workout! Highly recommend!
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Delicious. I go through a box a month of this tea. It's an unusual flavor, so if you haven't tried it, get a box instead of the case. Also, this tea contains the Chinese herb Don Quai, which works in the female body a lot like estrogen, so I don't let my kids, male or female, drink it. Here is the description of that herb from the University of Maryland Medical Center website:OverviewDong quai (Angelica sinensis) root has been used for more than a thousand years as a spice, tonic, and medicine in China, Korea, and Japan. It is still used often in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), where it is usually combined with other herbs. In TCM it is used most often to treat women's reproductive problems, such as dysmenorrhea or painful menstruation, and to improve blood flow.
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Amazing tea. Each bag comes with a cute little quote to boost your spirits! It has a very light taste while still managing to have a bold flavor, but it's not too strong either way. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a new tea to try!
Jackie R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love drinking this tea before I meditate. It is so refreshing and great for getting a body reset! It comes in such a pretty packaging, it is incredibly affordable. Great for anyone. I wouldnt change a thing, and will continue to purchase!!!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Yogi teas make my day for 2 reasons. First, they have a great taste and many different flavors to choose from. Secondly, the tea bags have "pick me up" sayings and thoughtful quotes and i love opening them to see what mine will say! You can purchase them at Kroger or Walmart
Rachelle B.
Groton, NY
This tea tastes great. I add a little honey with it and it's the perfect drink. Each tea bag has a little inspirational quote at the end of the tea bag string to go with it. It adds a nice touch to each tea bag.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this tea !!! If your a tea lover like me in always on the hunt for great teas since there so many out there that can be drunk for different reasons this one has ginseng in it every body knows ginseng is very good for your body and can help replenish that body while giving you energy and all the great benefits that this product offers !!! Try it today quench that thirst while making a healthier you !!! What's not to love ????
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Great tea! I usually drink this up to two times a day. One time in the morning before I go to class and another time after I get out of class. I love all Yogi teas,but have seen some results with this tea. My stomach has shrunk significantly along with proper dieting and daily hourly exercises. My stomach has been a problem for me for the longest and I still I have a lot more inches to lose. Wish me luck!
kuku k.
A friend recommended this when I had a horrible sore throat. It is fabulous for any throat issue. Vog, Smog, a cold coming on....whatever! I'm susceptible to respiratory illnesses coming my way, but I drink this tea and my throat immediately feels better and soothed! I've never used it for sleeping like some of the comments made.