Yogi Detox Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Berry uploaded by Endless B.

BY YOGI TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yogi Detox Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Berry Description: Supports Healthy Liver and Intestinal Function 100% Natural Herbal Tea Supplement As everyday impurities find their way into our bodies, we can be left feeling tired or out of balance. Yogis blend of purifying herbs and fruity antioxidants is formulated to support the bodys natural cleansing processes and leave you feeling refreshed. Traditional Chinese herb rhubarb root joins yellow dock, used in Western herbalism, to aid the liver and large intestine to help eliminate impurities. Organic hibiscus infuses tangy notes, and antioxidant superfruit aai berry imparts a fruity flavor as it combats the effects of free radicals.* Enjoy this deliciously revitalizing tea as a part of a healthy lifestyle. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Yogi Detox Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Berry Directions Bring water to a boil and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 to 3 tea bags per cup. Drink 1 to 3 cups anytime during the day, up to 10 tea bags a day. Because it has no harsh laxatives or diuretics, Berry DeTox is mild enough to be used every day for up to 30 days. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag Servings Per Container: 16 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Proprietary Blend of Herbs 1745 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic ginger root, organic fennel seed, organic hibiscus flower, organic orange peel, yellow dock root, organic strawberry flavor, organic rhubarb root, organic honeybush, acai berry, organic raspberry flavor, organic pomegranate flavor, organic stevia leaf, emblic fruit (amla) extract (tannins 35%). Warnings Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing. • Organic Ginger Root, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Hibiscus Flower, Organic Orange Peel, Yellow Dock Root, Organic Strawberry Flavor, Organic Rhubarb Ro

• Is the detox works? Is the taste good 2 Answers
  • Does it have a good taste and where can I buy it at??1 Answers
  • Where to find this in Canada and how well dies it help an...1 Answers
K A Y L A N V.
I like to drink this when I'm bloating. It helps a lot with that! It tastes good, I add honey into my tea to sweeten it a little. It did meet my expectations. It's super affordable, I would buy it again!
Dawn B.
We drink a lot of tea especially in the cold months. This tea is good but I can't say for sure that it actually deroxifies but none the less it's tastes good and I'm sure it's good for you.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
Not that strong of a cup of tea nor does it have a strong blueberry flavor. It's light and met my expectations. It's affordable as well and can be found and almost any grocery store.
Tiffany S.
Fergus Falls
This was a good fruity tasting tea. I haven't drunken it enough to know about the detoxification claim but it's nice to drink at night because it's caffeine free.
Ashtyn O.
Cleveland , TN
I hate tea. I loathe it. However, Yogi Tea is starting to make me a tea person. I don't cringe every time I drink a cup of tea. In fact, sometimes I almost enjoy it.
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Not my favorite berry tea, but it is still very good. I find that it can over steep for my taste when reading the box instructions. I tend to do half of the time.
Lela M.
Got some free samples of this. It isn't nasty but i feel like it has a very unique taste. It has a weird aftertaste but maybe i just don't like the flavor.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
3 cups a day for a wk and it really helped me go to the restroom and detoxify me! I dont go often to the restroom but tbis really helped me and i loved it.
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
GREAT TEA IF YOUR LOOKING TO DETOX, AND IT TATE GREAT! AND IT DOESNT MAKE YOU USE THE BATHROOM A WHOLE LOT LIKE MOST TEAS. IT HELPS ME WITH MY BLOATING
Ivonne G.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
I really love tea and I want to try like a detox. Is this good?
Katherine C.
Is the detox works? Is the taste good
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kingston , NS
Where to find this in Canada and how well dies it help any one use it while breast feeding and to help weight loss
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
It really is a great tea, tastes great and reduces bloatung
Courtney S.
Patton, PA
Does it have a good taste and where can I buy it at??