Yogi Cold Season Sampler Tea uploaded by Darby S.

BY YOGI TEA

Echinacea Immune Support Three varieties of Echinacea give a full range of herbal immune system support. Astragalus and Organic Mullein aid respiratory function.* This tasty tea is sure to become a seasonal favorite! Cold Season Our all organic blend of Ginger and other herbs supports nasal and bronchial function, while Eucalyptus aids free breathing.* During cold season, relax with a steaming cup of this warming tea. Breathe Deep® Need help clearing the airways? Sip a cup of our soothing organic tea with Thyme, Eucalyptus and other herbs that support the mucous membranes.* Experience the benefits with each warming cup. Throat Comfort® Soothe your throat with this flavorful organic tea. Herbal favorites Slippery Elm Bark and Mullein help relieve minor irritation.* Naturally gentle, both children and adults can enjoy this tea!

• What flavors are included in this pack?! How good has it worked f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsay D.
Love this Yogi sampler for cold/flu season! Highly recommend this tea for anyone who wants to boost their immune system using natural remedies. Also helps to alleviate cold and sore throat symptoms. I will definitely continue to buy Yogi teas in a variety of flavors, but this seasonal pack is a great mix to get you started. Also found that kids in my classroom love to unfold the box and color the beautiful designs on the inside! Just an added perk!
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
This tea is essential in my pantry during cold and flu season. My fiancé is always the first one to get sick and as well all know men are the biggest babies and super picky when. it comes to remedies. this tea seemed to do the trick. It soothes your throat and calms your cold.
Emily F.
This is my go to box of tea when I have a cold. I am not a tea drinker unless I am under the weather, but these tea bags are miniature lifesavers. I find the flavor and their impact on my illness to be second to none. It brings me comfort when nothing else will.
Shakeemah A.
Irvington, NJ
The throat relief tea helped me a lot when i was sick. It tasted good with honey and lemon. This sampler is great for all season. I got mine on sale for 1.99 and it was worth the money.
Stephanie W.
Flanders , NJ
The teas are pretty good and definitely helped a bit, being that I'm in college once your roommate gets sick it's hard for you not to follow. The tea tastes good too which helps 😊
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is one of my to-go variety packs I purchase in the winter. Even though I live in Southern Florida, one must be prepared. I love to make it with honey and it is a lovely brew.
Ashton T.
The best tea when you're feeling that nasty cold rear it's head. This box has a nice sampling so that anyone can find their perfect match to help them feel better.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
I received this as a sample in one of my voxboxes and got into this brand. I purchased more after I was finished and these are great when you get sick.
krystal j.
Middletown, OH
I just tried this for the first time and I'm in love with the flavors so smooth and refreshing. A go to for when I'm under the weather
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX
These teas are so wonderful and are amazing during cold and flu season, anytime we get sick these are our go to teas!
Lauren D.
Wake forest, NC
Foodie Expert
What flavors are included in this pack?! How good has it worked for you?!