Personal CareYogatoes
Gems: Instant Therapeutic Relief For Your Feet

YogaToes Gems: Instant Therapeutic Relief For Your Feet

by Yogatoes

Instant Therapeutic Relief For Your Feet br Helps Treat and Prevent: Hammertoes 2 Flat Feet 1 Bunions 6 Poor Circulation 5 Plantar Fasciitis 4 Crossed Toes BPA Latex Free Hypoallergenic Medical Grade YogaToes Gems guarantee a simple, one step natural program to maintain healthy, beautiful feet and improve common foot problems. Gems are great for relieving foot pain caused by tight shoes and being on your feet all day. Let Gems work while you relax and look tre chic. Just put them on. Muscles are relaxed, circulation is increased. Walk away with a great foot message.

Where can I purchase this at?
Start your review of YogaToes Gems: Instant Therapeutic Relief For Your Feet!
How would you rate this product?
cutesmartkind H.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
YogaToes Gems: Instant Therapeutic Relief For Your Feet uploaded by cutesmartkind H.
Purchased at: Amazon
These cute little toe huggers are awesome! Do they hurt your toes after awhile!? Possibly, but, once you remove them at that point, your feet feel awesome!! They are great to wear while watching TV, or like I am doing, on a road trip. They are easy to put on & take off, which is nice. My toes love yoga, who knew!?
Kayla E.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product in physical therapy, the therapist places these on my toes when my ankle is icing. I enjoyed them so much I bought some for myself on amazon, I use them when I’m icing my ankle at home and sometimes just when my feet are aching!