Yoga Trendz Doucce Boombastic Lash Volumizer Mascara, Black, 1 Ounce uploaded by Serena A.Yoga Trendz Doucce Boombastic Lash Volumizer Mascara, Black, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ashley G.Yoga Trendz Doucce Boombastic Lash Volumizer Mascara, Black, 1 Ounce uploaded by Natalie K.

BY YOGA TRENDZ

The Boombastic plastic brush gives lashes an intense texture that leaves them wonderfully thick, increasing both volume and length at the same time. Give your lashes the length that onlookers will envy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Excellent mascara, gives great volume and separation to my lashes. The color is black which is perfect," in 9 reviews
  • "Awesome at lengthening lashes!! The very first swipe & I was shocked at how long my lashes looked!! It really makes them appear longer and fuller. Love the 'wet' formula. The ONLY downside is that it transfers to my upper lid if I'm not careful, and I need another mascara to thicken my lashes & make them fuller. Otherwise, I love it, and it works great!" in 3 reviews
  • "Absolute best mascara I've tried. No flaking. The applicator separates the lashes well so there isn't clumping, and though the formula may be a little wet for some, it is very long lasting. It is on the pricey end, but I'll be definitely repurchasing until I run into another mascara that's better." in 3 reviews
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wasn't as effective for me... not as volumizing compared to other mascaras. It's my first time trying this brand though and I like the packaging. Even though this product didn't meet expectations, I would be open to trying other products and formulas with this brand.
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the best mascara out there if you do not want ANY clumping!! I never get clumping with this so really all it does is lengthen. I would not say it's much of a volumizer mascara, it's more of a lengthening. I really like this also for lower lashes!
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I liked this mascara, it did not clump the eyelashes. It was great for lengthening and it seperated each lash nicely. It has now dried up but I still continue to use the bristles to seperate my lashed out when they happen to clump up. It also does not flake.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
This mascara is definitely about the volume, especially with two coats. However, there was quite a lot of clumping going on. Probably brushing or combing the lashes out with a clean mascara wand would take care of some of the clumps, but the clumps are also what create the volume. The clumps are only visible when someone is close to you; if they're six or more feet away, they just see lots of pretty eyelash. Also, neither of my basic makeup removers could get all of this off, but good ol' cold cream did the trick. I received a sample of Boombastic in my June ipsy Glam Bag.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I had been using a high end, designer label mascara but happened to have this one on hand when I forgot to apply before leaving for work. I had extremely low expectations, but I think it's wonderful. I love the applicator & I love how much it thickens my lashes. It can clump a little, but I think it's more in the trendy way than the tacky way. It doesn't flake or smudge after hours in humidity. I'm a fan!
abigail h.
I received this in my ipsy bag last month and I have to say at first I didn't like it.. the formula is wetter which I am not used to. After leaving it on my night stand for a week I tried it again and loved it! It made my lashes look super long and separated. it lasted a while on eyes. I applied it at 930am and at 1030pm that night it was still on my lashes and there was no flaking or smudging. I absolutely love the wand
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is the worst mascara I've ever tried. I got a small sample in my ipsy bag and am so disappointed. It's so think and clumpy and the brush (or lack thereof... Is more like a stick covered in product) just coats your lashes without any separation. Definitely will never buy this and probably won't even use this sample again. Very disappointing!
Jei R.
This is my best mascara, and I have several. I used this mascara the first time and thought, it couldn't possibly be so perfect. The second time, I knew it was, and I've been using it ever since. It is very easy to apply with a long wand, the it stays put all day, even through tears, but still washes off relatively easy. A dream come true in mascara land.
Michelle T.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
I got this in my Ipsy bag this month. At first, I wasn't a huge fan. The brush can be difficult to work with. But after a few attempts, I was able to use it well. I don't know that I'd buy it for this price, but I enjoyed getting a sample in my glambag.
Emily R.
Tampa, FL
abigail h.
I received it in a recent ipsy bag and fell in love with it. As far as I can tell you can only get it off the doucce website. Has anyone tried it and can recommend a comparable mascara?