BY YOGA SPROUT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Yoga Sprout features fun, comfortable athletic wear and accessories with vibrant colors and playful patterns. This adorable 2 Pack swaddling set features breathable, soft 100% cotton muslin fabric in bright prints that is sure to keep your active little sprout comfortable and secure. At a generous 46x46", these blankets are ideal for a multitude of uses, from stroller covers and swaddling to nursing covers and summer blankets! From happy baby pose to every day adventures, grow, relax & be happy, with Yoga Sprout! see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Sara V.
I purchased these blankets via Amazon to use in our newborn photos. I wasn't really thinking that I would need many swaddle blankets of this nature and didn't think I would use them at all after the pictures. Boy, was I wrong! These blankets are the best, even better than the pricey Aden + Anais. They're softer and more stretchy, meaning I can wrap my girl tighter in them. They're a great price as well. i would definitely buy more products from Yoga Sprout after a great experience with these.