Yoga Organics: Organic Long Grain White Rice, 32 Oz uploaded by Sylviah S.

BY YOGA ORGANICS

Yoga Organic Long Grain White Rice. Highest quality. No cholesterol. Low fat. Gluten free. Sodium free. Features Item weight - 32 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients Organic Long Grain White Rice. see more...

Sylviah S.
The packaging is a different in real life than what Influenster has but anyway..
I buy this rice again & again because it's literally my favorite.
I've seen on the web that they carry boxed rice & am wondering why stores near me (all of AZ practically) only carry the ones packaged in plastic??🤔

At any rate, I genuinely love how this rice cooks. It's not instant rice yet it doesn't take as long as conventional rice (which are not organic & my sole purpose for buying)

Yoga Organic Rice is perfect for:
🍚Sticky rice (as seen in my food art for my son)
🍚Mexican rice (where you add broth, tomato sauce & seasonings)
🍚Arroz con Leche (debatable to compare to rice pudding)
🍚Plain white rice!

I've also tried their brown rice. Safe to say it's just as amazing. Texture is more bold & not for the faint of heart.
If you try the brown rice be open-minded. Try different variations of dishes (that require moderate to loads of flavor) before trying it plain.
Remember, it's not like white rice.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I make my rice always in a rice cooker and this rice tastes so good. I switched to this organic rice whenever I decided to start eating healthier and I am not regretting it. I don't even taste the difference but I know I am eating healthier!
Hazel G.
No paro de comer este arroz. Podría comerlo en los tres alimentos del día! Es inigualable. No creo conseguir otro así en el mercado.
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Great tasting , quick and pretty affordable . I like that for a decent I can feed my family a non gmo product and organic product .
jaqueline r.
This is one of the best organic rice i always use it get very puffy an cooks very well an it just the same as ever other rice
Kristy W.
This organic rice is so amazing . I eat a lot of rice and this by far is the best ever
LEAR26852  DIANA CAROLINA B.
Muy buen arroz orgánico de buena presentación y de calidad excelente lo recomienda!!!!
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
One of my favorite rice there is! Easy to make and it stores well. I would. It again.
Romina L.
México
Me encanta este arroz para las comidas china y japonesa, su textura no se bate ni se hace feo.
M A.