Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Much like many of the magazines, I find there to be too much advertising with the occasional great idea, interesting article or yummy recipe. I do not subscribe but will glance at it in a waiting room or killing time at the bookstore.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Elgin, IL
I've read a couple of other yoga magazines and Yoga Journal is my favorite. I love the different poses but also the health content they give you. Related to meditation and a healthy mind as well as healthy body. For me yoga is more then just a physical practice and I really like the fact that they incorporate that into their magazine.
Candy L.
Candy L.
Yoga Journal is one of my favorite magazines. It helps me to challenge myself in my yoga practice, and I always learn something exciting and new with each issue.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I also love this magazine. Great tips for beginner and advanced yogis and yoginis. Helpful meditation tips and yoga retreat reviews.
Cortney T.
Cortney T.
Delta, BC
I do enjoy this magazine, especially for the complete practices/routines which have helped me to relax and live more pain free. Good looking recipes too - I have made a few with tasty success!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?