Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Taija M.
Red house, WV
I love this magazine! I got a free trial subscription and now I am hooked! Such good tips and tricks!
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
This magazine helps me take my yoga practice to the next level and learn new ways to conquer poses
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
I've read this magazine once. I love it! Wish I would remember to pick one up every so often...
Karen M.
Kemah, TX
I like the way the poses are broken down and explained in the magazine.
Cortney T.
Delta, BC
I do enjoy this magazine, especially for the complete practices/routines which have helped me to relax and live more pain free. Good looking recipes too - I have made a few with tasty success!
Amanda H.
I also love this magazine. Great tips for beginner and advanced yogis and yoginis. Helpful meditation tips and yoga retreat reviews.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?