Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Buy on Magazin...*
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
I've read this magazine once. I love it! Wish I would remember to pick one up every so often...
January G.
January G.
My husband just got me a subscription to this and I love it. It displays well on my KindleFire. It breaks things down in an understandable way and has excellent advice and recipes.
Cortney T.
Cortney T.
Delta, BC
I do enjoy this magazine, especially for the complete practices/routines which have helped me to relax and live more pain free. Good looking recipes too - I have made a few with tasty success!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I also love this magazine. Great tips for beginner and advanced yogis and yoginis. Helpful meditation tips and yoga retreat reviews.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington , DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?