Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Much like many of the magazines, I find there to be too much advertising with the occasional great idea, interesting article or yummy recipe. I do not subscribe but will glance at it in a waiting room or killing time at the bookstore.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
This magazine helps me take my yoga practice to the next level and learn new ways to conquer poses
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Toms River, NJ
I've been practicing yoga for over 10 years and a subscriber to Yoga Journal for 2. I love the "Yoga off the Mat" feature and reading about the breadth of experience that makes up the yoga world. Most of the practice tips are at a very advanced level and the high volume of advertising can seem to contradict the message of the content.
Katie b.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Could do without all the adds but love all the helpful poses that they walk you through. Recipes are good too.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Byron Center, MI
I think this is a great resource for an at home yoga practice that anyone can follow. It has great tips, tricks and useful information that not only guide the person along the page to a great yoga practice, but to a healthy lifestyle as well!
January G.
January G.
Bookworm Expert
I love this Yoga magazine. Even the ads are helpful. Each month is full of fresh, new and helpful ideas. Great subscription price too
Maria H.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
This is a must have magazine for any yogi! It has great articles and I even enjoyed the advertisements. All of the articles seemed to be pretty applicable to me as well.
Angel I.
Angel I.
Yoga is the best way to stretch your body and free your mind, release negativity and you will not believe how much you can achieve once you start practicing Yoga. This magazine is a real good start to share with someone searching for inner peace and physical fulfiilment.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I love learning about YOGA! Great way to starts or end your day of letting go of negativity and bring peace as you go
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Started my attempt on yoga but I not there jet. I do enjoy reading articles and seeing the work out on diagrams it's easier for me to fallow.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington , DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?