Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Yoga journal is an excellent source for all things yoga. It has flow demonstrations, articles on new yoga trends and cool yoga gadgets.
Taija M.
Red house, WV
I love this magazine! I got a free trial subscription and now I am hooked! Such good tips and tricks!
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Could do without all the adds but love all the helpful poses that they walk you through. Recipes are good too.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
I've read this magazine once. I love it! Wish I would remember to pick one up every so often...
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
A pretty good way to amp up your practice. Interesting articles and I love having photos as reference.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
This magazine helps me take my yoga practice to the next level and learn new ways to conquer poses
Karen M.
Kemah, TX
I like the way the poses are broken down and explained in the magazine.
January G.
Bookworm Expert
I love this Yoga magazine. Even the ads are helpful. Each month is full of fresh, new and helpful ideas. Great subscription price too
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
I saw this at my doctor's office last week. A pretty informative read. Great tips and definitely motivated me to go out and try yoga.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?