Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Valerie J.
I love this magazine. it's very inspirational. It makes me want to work on my practice so I'll look like the people in here! Fun to read.
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Yoga journal is an excellent source for all things yoga. It has flow demonstrations, articles on new yoga trends and cool yoga gadgets.
January G.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love this Yoga magazine. Even the ads are helpful. Each month is full of fresh, new and helpful ideas. Great subscription price too
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
I saw this at my doctor's office last week. A pretty informative read. Great tips and definitely motivated me to go out and try yoga.
Stephanie B.
I love learning about YOGA! Great way to starts or end your day of letting go of negativity and bring peace as you go
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Could do without all the adds but love all the helpful poses that they walk you through. Recipes are good too.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Tamara C.
Layton, UT
I'm new to yoga. This helps me learn new moves at my own pace. It's calming and has great relaxation tips.
Terra G.
I'm trying to get back into shape and this magazine gives great yoga poses and workouts with it to follow
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
A pretty good way to amp up your practice. Interesting articles and I love having photos as reference.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Port Orange , FL
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?