Add a Photo

By NONE
#90 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today.
Photo (1)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Reynoldsburg, OH

This Magazine is on the pricier side, however, I used to dish out $1000 a year for yoga classes at a studio. I've replaced my yoga instructor for this little buddy which is saving me big bucks. This magazine proves that yoga is not just for super stretchy women and dancers, but rather its an excellent lifestyle for anybody and everybody.
Washington , DC

This magazine provides some great overview on big topics like the various types of yoga available in classes as well as detailed information about specific poses. They have a great regular feature which creates a home practice for you based on a specific theme. I am a yoga instructor and I often use this as inspiration and a starting place for creating a more advance class but I know beginners could take this flow and use it with great success.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is definitely the best yoga magazine out there. It has good articles and I like many of the yogis that it features. It has lots of ads though. I recommend the kindle version. It saves paper and is cheaper as well as easier to read. I wish they would come out with a yoga journal for teachers!
Valerie J.
Valerie J.

I love this magazine. it's very inspirational. It makes me want to work on my practice so I'll look like the people in here! Fun to read.
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI

Yoga Journal is a fantastic publication for more advanced yogis to enhance their form and posture, however it is not tremendously valuable to novice yogis. The poses illustrated in this journal are typically more advanced poses that require a lot of finesse. Additionally, the magazine seems to have more advertising than content in some issues. Bottom line: If you're a dedicated yogi--subscribe. If not, don't waste your money.
Annie N.
Annie N.

I love yoga journal because it doesn't turn yoga into a fitness campaign. It talks about how yoga benefits the body and the MIND. And that's what its actually about.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Freedom, ME

I've subscribed to this magazine for two years now and I absolutely loved every issue. They have wonderful and healthy recipes, break downs of certain poses every month/various yoga sequences, and really teach you what yoga is all about.
Candy L.
Candy L.

Yoga Journal is one of my favorite magazines. It helps me to challenge myself in my yoga practice, and I always learn something exciting and new with each issue.
Taija M.
Taija M.
Julian, Wv

I love this magazine! I got a free trial subscription and now I am hooked! Such good tips and tricks!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Elgin, IL

I've read a couple of other yoga magazines and Yoga Journal is my favorite. I love the different poses but also the health content they give you. Related to meditation and a healthy mind as well as healthy body. For me yoga is more then just a physical practice and I really like the fact that they incorporate that into their magazine.
Washington , DC

What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.

Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?