Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Alison D.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I like this magazine and the detailed pictures of poses they have in it. They have the break down of poses every month and that really helps someone like me that can't get to the studio but still enjoys yoga. It also has a lot of helpful recipes but a lot of ads.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
A pretty good way to amp up your practice. Interesting articles and I love having photos as reference.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I love this magazine. I'm still a yoga newbie but I'm always find things in this magazine to help improve. It is a little pricey but I will continue to purchase it. I do a lot of yoga at home so this magazine is perfect!
Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.
Burlington, VT
Yoga Journal is an excellent resource for the avid yogis out there who are looking to expand their knowledge with a little yoga-related reading. However, I find the website to be a much better resource as it hosts all the same articles as well as numerous additional tips and resources for free!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Yoga journal is an excellent source for all things yoga. It has flow demonstrations, articles on new yoga trends and cool yoga gadgets.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Kemah, TX
I like the way the poses are broken down and explained in the magazine.
Bookworm Expert
I love this Yoga magazine. Even the ads are helpful. Each month is full of fresh, new and helpful ideas. Great subscription price too
mary l.
mary l.
Malibu, CA
I love this mag - I am a yoga instructor constantly looking for inspiration. This is my go to for recipes, to remind myself to take care of my body, to know what's going on in the world of yoga. Products, recipes, breaking down poses, love it all.
January G.
My husband just got me a subscription to this and I love it. It displays well on my KindleFire. It breaks things down in an understandable way and has excellent advice and recipes.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
I've read this magazine once. I love it! Wish I would remember to pick one up every so often...
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?