Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This isn't just a bunch of yoga poses illustrated but a whole lifestyle magaize addressing yogis of all skill levels and includes articles on everything from alligentment to clothes and food
January G.
My husband just got me a subscription to this and I love it. It displays well on my KindleFire. It breaks things down in an understandable way and has excellent advice and recipes.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
This is a must have magazine for any yogi! It has great articles and I even enjoyed the advertisements. All of the articles seemed to be pretty applicable to me as well.
Lisa J.
Athens, GA
The Yoga Journal features monthly articles that break down a particular set of moves and teaches you the proper form for each. I perfected my Warrior II pose because of helpful description and pictures from this magazine.
Jaheim W.
Yoga is the most relaxing way to release stress. This magazine breask down the understanding of yoga. From exercise, to recipes to stress relief. This is worth it.
Annie N.
I love yoga journal because it doesn't turn yoga into a fitness campaign. It talks about how yoga benefits the body and the MIND. And that's what its actually about.
Candy L.
Yoga Journal is one of my favorite magazines. It helps me to challenge myself in my yoga practice, and I always learn something exciting and new with each issue.
Max H.
I'll be honest, I don't always practice the poses in here, but the articles keep me grounded and focused on what I need to do to make my life better. Love it!
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Started my attempt on yoga but I not there jet. I do enjoy reading articles and seeing the work out on diagrams it's easier for me to fallow.
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
I think I'm going to suscribe to this magazine. I'm trying to get in a healthy life style and this would help me out so much on my excercise.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?