Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

• Does this magazine have a lot of diff...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good magazine? I'm not a fan. It's mostly adv... 1 Answers
  • What was the best article or feature ...Reading how to relieve stress 7 Answers
Photo (1)
Maria H.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
This is a must have magazine for any yogi! It has great articles and I even enjoyed the advertisements. All of the articles seemed to be pretty applicable to me as well.
mary l.
mary l.
Malibu, CA
I love this mag - I am a yoga instructor constantly looking for inspiration. This is my go to for recipes, to remind myself to take care of my body, to know what's going on in the world of yoga. Products, recipes, breaking down poses, love it all.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Athens, GA
The Yoga Journal features monthly articles that break down a particular set of moves and teaches you the proper form for each. I perfected my Warrior II pose because of helpful description and pictures from this magazine.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Kemah, TX
I like the way the poses are broken down and explained in the magazine.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
I've read this magazine once. I love it! Wish I would remember to pick one up every so often...
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Started my attempt on yoga but I not there jet. I do enjoy reading articles and seeing the work out on diagrams it's easier for me to fallow.
January G.
January G.
Bookworm Expert
I love this Yoga magazine. Even the ads are helpful. Each month is full of fresh, new and helpful ideas. Great subscription price too
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
A pretty good way to amp up your practice. Interesting articles and I love having photos as reference.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I love this magazine. I'm still a yoga newbie but I'm always find things in this magazine to help improve. It is a little pricey but I will continue to purchase it. I do a lot of yoga at home so this magazine is perfect!
Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.
Burlington, VT
Yoga Journal is an excellent resource for the avid yogis out there who are looking to expand their knowledge with a little yoga-related reading. However, I find the website to be a much better resource as it hosts all the same articles as well as numerous additional tips and resources for free!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington , DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?