Add a Photo

By NONE
#113 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today.
Photo (1)
January G.
January G.
My husband just got me a subscription to this and I love it. It displays well on my KindleFire. It breaks things down in an understandable way and has excellent advice and recipes.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Athens, GA
The Yoga Journal features monthly articles that break down a particular set of moves and teaches you the proper form for each. I perfected my Warrior II pose because of helpful description and pictures from this magazine.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Kemah, TX
I like the way the poses are broken down and explained in the magazine.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Yoga journal is an excellent source for all things yoga. It has flow demonstrations, articles on new yoga trends and cool yoga gadgets.
Alison D.
Alison D.
Bridgewater, MA
I like this magazine and the detailed pictures of poses they have in it. They have the break down of poses every month and that really helps someone like me that can't get to the studio but still enjoys yoga. It also has a lot of helpful recipes but a lot of ads.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
I've read this magazine once. I love it! Wish I would remember to pick one up every so often...
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Started my attempt on yoga but I not there jet. I do enjoy reading articles and seeing the work out on diagrams it's easier for me to fallow.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
A pretty good way to amp up your practice. Interesting articles and I love having photos as reference.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
This is a must have magazine for any yogi! It has great articles and I even enjoyed the advertisements. All of the articles seemed to be pretty applicable to me as well.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I love this magazine. I'm still a yoga newbie but I'm always find things in this magazine to help improve. It is a little pricey but I will continue to purchase it. I do a lot of yoga at home so this magazine is perfect!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington , DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?