Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
A pretty good way to amp up your practice. Interesting articles and I love having photos as reference.
Lisa J.
Athens, GA
The Yoga Journal features monthly articles that break down a particular set of moves and teaches you the proper form for each. I perfected my Warrior II pose because of helpful description and pictures from this magazine.
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I love this magazine. I'm still a yoga newbie but I'm always find things in this magazine to help improve. It is a little pricey but I will continue to purchase it. I do a lot of yoga at home so this magazine is perfect!
Christina F.
Raleigh, NC
I got a subscription to yogajournal on Groupon and was so excited to get my first issue in the mail! While there have been a number of interesting/helpful articles in the magazine, I was really disappointed by the amount of space taken up for ads (also, the ads for food most often weren't even healthy and didn't seem to fit very well with the magazine in my opinion)
Molly P.
Washington, DC
This magazine provides some great overview on big topics like the various types of yoga available in classes as well as detailed information about specific poses. They have a great regular feature which creates a home practice for you based on a specific theme. I am a yoga instructor and I often use this as inspiration and a starting place for creating a more advance class but I know beginners could take this flow and use it with great success.
Cheryl F.
Burlington, VT
Yoga Journal is an excellent resource for the avid yogis out there who are looking to expand their knowledge with a little yoga-related reading. However, I find the website to be a much better resource as it hosts all the same articles as well as numerous additional tips and resources for free!
Brittany K.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This Magazine is on the pricier side, however, I used to dish out $1000 a year for yoga classes at a studio. I've replaced my yoga instructor for this little buddy which is saving me big bucks. This magazine proves that yoga is not just for super stretchy women and dancers, but rather its an excellent lifestyle for anybody and everybody.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This isn't just a bunch of yoga poses illustrated but a whole lifestyle magaize addressing yogis of all skill levels and includes articles on everything from alligentment to clothes and food
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My go to yogi magazine! My mother was a yoga instructor, so I have grown up reading this publication. I love seeing features of different studios, instructors, and yogis. As well as run downs of great products and recipes.
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
I think I'm going to suscribe to this magazine. I'm trying to get in a healthy life style and this would help me out so much on my excercise.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?