Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
This magazine helps me take my yoga practice to the next level and learn new ways to conquer poses
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Toms River, NJ
I've been practicing yoga for over 10 years and a subscriber to Yoga Journal for 2. I love the "Yoga off the Mat" feature and reading about the breadth of experience that makes up the yoga world. Most of the practice tips are at a very advanced level and the high volume of advertising can seem to contradict the message of the content.
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
I love this magazine. it's very inspirational. It makes me want to work on my practice so I'll look like the people in here! Fun to read.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Elgin, IL
I've read a couple of other yoga magazines and Yoga Journal is my favorite. I love the different poses but also the health content they give you. Related to meditation and a healthy mind as well as healthy body. For me yoga is more then just a physical practice and I really like the fact that they incorporate that into their magazine.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Byron Center, MI
I think this is a great resource for an at home yoga practice that anyone can follow. It has great tips, tricks and useful information that not only guide the person along the page to a great yoga practice, but to a healthy lifestyle as well!
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
Yoga Journal is a fantastic publication for more advanced yogis to enhance their form and posture, however it is not tremendously valuable to novice yogis. The poses illustrated in this journal are typically more advanced poses that require a lot of finesse. Additionally, the magazine seems to have more advertising than content in some issues. Bottom line: If you're a dedicated yogi--subscribe. If not, don't waste your money.
Annie N.
Annie N.
I love yoga journal because it doesn't turn yoga into a fitness campaign. It talks about how yoga benefits the body and the MIND. And that's what its actually about.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Freedom, ME
I've subscribed to this magazine for two years now and I absolutely loved every issue. They have wonderful and healthy recipes, break downs of certain poses every month/various yoga sequences, and really teach you what yoga is all about.
Candy L.
Candy L.
Yoga Journal is one of my favorite magazines. It helps me to challenge myself in my yoga practice, and I always learn something exciting and new with each issue.
Katie b.
Katie b.
Long Beach , CA
Could do without all the adds but love all the helpful poses that they walk you through. Recipes are good too.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?