Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Cheryl F.
Burlington, VT
Yoga Journal is an excellent resource for the avid yogis out there who are looking to expand their knowledge with a little yoga-related reading. However, I find the website to be a much better resource as it hosts all the same articles as well as numerous additional tips and resources for free!
Angel I.
Yoga is the best way to stretch your body and free your mind, release negativity and you will not believe how much you can achieve once you start practicing Yoga. This magazine is a real good start to share with someone searching for inner peace and physical fulfiilment.
Alison D.
Alexandria , VA
I like this magazine and the detailed pictures of poses they have in it. They have the break down of poses every month and that really helps someone like me that can't get to the studio but still enjoys yoga. It also has a lot of helpful recipes but a lot of ads.
mary l.
Malibu, CA
I love this mag - I am a yoga instructor constantly looking for inspiration. This is my go to for recipes, to remind myself to take care of my body, to know what's going on in the world of yoga. Products, recipes, breaking down poses, love it all.
Renee S.
Byron Center, MI
I think this is a great resource for an at home yoga practice that anyone can follow. It has great tips, tricks and useful information that not only guide the person along the page to a great yoga practice, but to a healthy lifestyle as well!
Abbey M.
Freedom, ME
I've subscribed to this magazine for two years now and I absolutely loved every issue. They have wonderful and healthy recipes, break downs of certain poses every month/various yoga sequences, and really teach you what yoga is all about.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Much like many of the magazines, I find there to be too much advertising with the occasional great idea, interesting article or yummy recipe. I do not subscribe but will glance at it in a waiting room or killing time at the bookstore.
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My go to yogi magazine! My mother was a yoga instructor, so I have grown up reading this publication. I love seeing features of different studios, instructors, and yogis. As well as run downs of great products and recipes.
Brittany J.
Fort Eustis, VA
I love this magazine. I'm still a yoga newbie but I'm always find things in this magazine to help improve. It is a little pricey but I will continue to purchase it. I do a lot of yoga at home so this magazine is perfect!
Amanda K.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is definitely the best yoga magazine out there. It has good articles and I like many of the yogis that it features. It has lots of ads though. I recommend the kindle version. It saves paper and is cheaper as well as easier to read. I wish they would come out with a yoga journal for teachers!
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?