BY NONE #89 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Yoga For Morning, Noon & Night" contains three short yoga practices, specially created by noted yoga teacher Jason Crandell, to boost energy, gain strength and reduce stress. The yoga practices on the D include "Morning": Boost your energy with a 20-minute morning practice that will awaken your body and mind and give your more clarity throughout your day (emphasizes sun salutations, sidebends and core strengtheners). "Noon": Gain strength with a 20-minute afternoon practice that will release physical and mental tension, leaving you refreshed and renewed (emphasizes shoulder openers, mild backbends and standing poses). "Night": Reduce stress with a 20-minute evening practice that will soothe your body and mind, preparing you for deeper, more satisfying sleep (emphasizes hip and hamstring openers and twists). "Special Feature": Interview with Jason about using your yoga practice to support health and well-being in your life. A yoga teacher for more than 10 years, Jason Crandell provides clear, encouraging and straightforward instruction and his sequences will give you the tools and inspiration to practice safely on your own. Jason is a contributing editor to Yoga Journal magazine, teaches at Yoga Journal conferences and leads workshops and retreats around the world. Interview with Jason Crandell about integrating your yoga practice into your daily routine. see more...

• "This is really easy to follow and is great because I love yoga!" in 1 review
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I use to subscribe to this magazine. It's a wonderful magazine and gives step by step instructions on the poses. Although, I found myself never practicing at home. I am still a beginner and feel I need more guidance before I can branch off to practice individually.
Julia F.
Mountain Top, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is really easy to follow and is great because I love yoga! I use yoga to calm me down after a long day and just relax, and this does the trick.
Julia M.
I love this magazine. I've been subscribing for over 6 years. You don't have to be advanced to relate to the material published.
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great way to start your morning and give you that boost of energy everyone needs to get.motivated!
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Perfect way to start my day or end my fay. completely relaxed after completing the yoga workout.
Abby S.
Franklin, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is great. It's extremely easy to follow almong, it's not too difficult but not too easy!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
El yoga es una actividad muy postiva porque nos permite relejarnos y encotrar paz interior, anteriormente pense que era muy aburrida porque me distraia mucho pero ahora creo que es muy buena y te permite ganar flexibilidad y elasticidad
Amber P.
I would love to see other people's review because I used it and I love yoga work now. It changed my life.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Logran relajarse haciendo yoga?
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Como les va con las poses de yoga?
alison j.
belleville, ON
How long are the work outs usually?