Add a Photo

By NONE
#89 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today.
Photo (1)
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY

Yoga Journal is a great publication to keep up with what's happening in the modern evolution of yoga. I don't love everything they cover, but the majority of the content is wonderful and I really appreciate the diversity of topics/content. Great for new and more experienced yogis alike!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY

I have been doing yoga for about a year or so & I have had this magazine for just as long, I really enjoy it and love all the tips & tricks and advice it providesz Definitely a must read for anyone who is interested in/does yoga :)
Jaheim W.
Jaheim W.

Yoga is the most relaxing way to release stress. This magazine breask down the understanding of yoga. From exercise, to recipes to stress relief. This is worth it.
Max H.
Max H.

I'll be honest, I don't always practice the poses in here, but the articles keep me grounded and focused on what I need to do to make my life better. Love it!
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Layton, UT

I'm new to yoga. This helps me learn new moves at my own pace. It's calming and has great relaxation tips.
Terra G.
Terra G.

I'm trying to get back into shape and this magazine gives great yoga poses and workouts with it to follow
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma

Started my attempt on yoga but I not there jet. I do enjoy reading articles and seeing the work out on diagrams it's easier for me to fallow.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA

This is a must have magazine for any yogi! It has great articles and I even enjoyed the advertisements. All of the articles seemed to be pretty applicable to me as well.
January G.
January G.

I love this Yoga magazine. Even the ads are helpful. Each month is full of fresh, new and helpful ideas. Great subscription price too
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I love learning about YOGA! Great way to starts or end your day of letting go of negativity and bring peace as you go
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington , DC

What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.

Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?

Join Now