Yoga Journal

by Bayview Entertainment

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today.

Do you prefer online yoga or are you going back to your studio (post pandemic/ summer 2022) ?
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?
Is this a good magazine?
Start your review of Yoga Journal!
How would you rate this product?
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Yoga Journal uploaded by Shanna R.
I haven't tried yoga but Yoga Journal is a great magazine for beginners or even people that have been doing yoga for years. It offers different yoga poses and many great articles
Kayla J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Yoga Journal uploaded by Kayla J.
I love this journal. It keeps me updated on new challenges, diets etc. It really makes me push myself harder to become a better yogi! I would recommend this magazine to anyone interested in yoga!!! It’s a must read #yoga #yogibae #yogachallenge #influensteryoga
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Bookworm Expert Level 7
1,842 reviews
Into yoga or newbie ?  This is the magazine for you .. Highlights include articles on health and meditation and recipes  that are mindful and healthy. Gives advice on poses and changes that are positive. I receive a subscription for free and would highly recommend
Amanda E.
I don’t usually purchase magazines because everything is basically online the only reason why I purchased this magazine was because I like to view some of the poses while I do them instead of having to look them up online so overall if you love yoga I would say it’s a great magazine.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
Yoga Journal is a great publication to keep up with what's happening in the modern evolution of yoga. I don't love everything they cover, but the majority of the content is wonderful and I really appreciate the diversity of topics/content. Great for new and more experienced yogis alike!
Max H.
I'll be honest, I don't always practice the poses in here, but the articles keep me grounded and focused on what I need to do to make my life better. Love it!
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
Yoga Journal is a fantastic publication for more advanced yogis to enhance their form and posture, however it is not tremendously valuable to novice yogis. The poses illustrated in this journal are typically more advanced poses that require a lot of finesse. Additionally, the magazine seems to have more advertising than content in some issues. Bottom line: If you're a dedicated yogi--subscribe. If not, don't waste your money.
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon, SK
I love this magazine! I got it two years ago and still get monthly magazines. They have great articles for food, body and mind, and fitness. They help you with difficult poses and gives you steps to achieve these poses. If you love yoga this is the magazine for you!
Stacy  F.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Terra G.
San Lorenzo, CA
I'm trying to get back into shape and this magazine gives great yoga poses and workouts with it to follow