Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
Yoga Journal is a great publication to keep up with what's happening in the modern evolution of yoga. I don't love everything they cover, but the majority of the content is wonderful and I really appreciate the diversity of topics/content. Great for new and more experienced yogis alike!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have been doing yoga for about a year or so & I have had this magazine for just as long, I really enjoy it and love all the tips & tricks and advice it providesz Definitely a must read for anyone who is interested in/does yoga :)
Max H.
Max H.
I'll be honest, I don't always practice the poses in here, but the articles keep me grounded and focused on what I need to do to make my life better. Love it!
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Layton, UT
I'm new to yoga. This helps me learn new moves at my own pace. It's calming and has great relaxation tips.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I stray in my practice of yoga, but it's still something I always enjoy. I think this is a good magazine for anyone who likes yoga and wants to read some more about it. I've never tried any of the poses they put in the magazine but I still like reading the various articles. I think there's good diversity in there for anyone who practices yoga.
Corey L.
Corey L.
Granby, CT
I do enjoy the articles in this magazine, but half of the pages are full of advertisements. I got a subscription of yoga journal as a gift. I'm not sure I will renew since I can see all of the articles online for free.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Terra G.
Terra G.
I'm trying to get back into shape and this magazine gives great yoga poses and workouts with it to follow
Jaheim W.
Jaheim W.
Yoga is the most relaxing way to release stress. This magazine breask down the understanding of yoga. From exercise, to recipes to stress relief. This is worth it.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Byron Center, MI
I think this is a great resource for an at home yoga practice that anyone can follow. It has great tips, tricks and useful information that not only guide the person along the page to a great yoga practice, but to a healthy lifestyle as well!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?