Yoga Journal uploaded by Max H.

BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Your guide to more healthful living. Stretch your mind, body and soul with Yoga Journal Magazine. No matter where you live, Yoga Journal Magazine will connect you with a community of like-minded people So stay in the loop. Join the Yoga Journal community today. see more...

Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have been doing yoga for about a year or so & I have had this magazine for just as long, I really enjoy it and love all the tips & tricks and advice it providesz Definitely a must read for anyone who is interested in/does yoga :)
Max H.
I'll be honest, I don't always practice the poses in here, but the articles keep me grounded and focused on what I need to do to make my life better. Love it!
Tamara C.
Layton, UT
I'm new to yoga. This helps me learn new moves at my own pace. It's calming and has great relaxation tips.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
Yoga Journal is a great publication to keep up with what's happening in the modern evolution of yoga. I don't love everything they cover, but the majority of the content is wonderful and I really appreciate the diversity of topics/content. Great for new and more experienced yogis alike!
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I stray in my practice of yoga, but it's still something I always enjoy. I think this is a good magazine for anyone who likes yoga and wants to read some more about it. I've never tried any of the poses they put in the magazine but I still like reading the various articles. I think there's good diversity in there for anyone who practices yoga.
Corey L.
Granby, CT
I do enjoy the articles in this magazine, but half of the pages are full of advertisements. I got a subscription of yoga journal as a gift. I'm not sure I will renew since I can see all of the articles online for free.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
Yoga Journal is a fantastic publication for more advanced yogis to enhance their form and posture, however it is not tremendously valuable to novice yogis. The poses illustrated in this journal are typically more advanced poses that require a lot of finesse. Additionally, the magazine seems to have more advertising than content in some issues. Bottom line: If you're a dedicated yogi--subscribe. If not, don't waste your money.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
This magazine provides some great overview on big topics like the various types of yoga available in classes as well as detailed information about specific poses. They have a great regular feature which creates a home practice for you based on a specific theme. I am a yoga instructor and I often use this as inspiration and a starting place for creating a more advance class but I know beginners could take this flow and use it with great success.
Christina F.
Raleigh, NC
I got a subscription to yogajournal on Groupon and was so excited to get my first issue in the mail! While there have been a number of interesting/helpful articles in the magazine, I was really disappointed by the amount of space taken up for ads (also, the ads for food most often weren't even healthy and didn't seem to fit very well with the magazine in my opinion)
Deborah M.
Toms River, NJ
I've been practicing yoga for over 10 years and a subscriber to Yoga Journal for 2. I love the "Yoga off the Mat" feature and reading about the breadth of experience that makes up the yoga world. Most of the practice tips are at a very advanced level and the high volume of advertising can seem to contradict the message of the content.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
What was the best article or feature you have ever seen in this magazine?
JoAnna C.
Is this a good magazine?
Dorothy F.
Does this magazine have a lot of different yoga poses to try every month? Or is it more informative?