BY YOGA DIRECT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Whether you're a studio owner or a yogi who practices at home on weekends, the Yoga Direct solid traditional Mexican yoga blanket is a perfect yoga accessory. Use the yoga blanket as a prop for seated poses or to cover up for warmth and comfort at the. see more...

Review (1)
Kelsey C.
One of my favorite multi-purpose things. I use it to cover with when I'm cold, I fold it thick to kneel or sit on when I'm meditating, and I also use it at home for yoga. My husband bought me mine years ago for only $8 so make sure you don't get ripped off. I've seen a lot online and at popular hipster shops and boutiques for over $30 and it's so upsetting. Don't get taken for a ride. But a Mexican blanket/yoga blanket is dedicatedly worth owning!