Yoga Direct 0.25" Yoga Mat

BY YOGA DIRECT

Find exercise mats at Target.com! Yoga direct s top selling product, the " deluxe yoga mat, is a favorite of yoga studio owners for it s added length and thickness combined with it s competitively low price. Get more bang from your buck when you buy our mat which is made from super grippy material that gets stickier the more it is used and cleaned, freeing the mind to focus on your intention instead of struggling to stay put. At two times as thick as a standard yoga mat, the deluxe mat offers complete joint protection and comfort. The added length (four inches longer than standard) keeps you hygienically protected against the yoga studio. see more...

Yoga Direct 0.25" Yoga Mat
Shannon F.
I've recently been trying to get a yoga routine down and what's helped me is having my own mat. My boyfriend and I purchased these for our new apartment at Five Below, so they were a steal compared to other stores prices! They're very good quality and I love the design on mine (the blue one).
Jasmine M.
Brookfield, WI
I like this mat because it provides proper cushion that I need when working out. I bought this mat at Tj Maxx, but I will say that I did not see a significant difference when comparing it to other brands. It gets the job done sufficiently.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Really good quality, great color selection, affordable, came quickly, obviously very easy to use, ordered online, use it every day and it seems to hold up well. Wouldn't recommend being rowdy and rough with it, but overall it's a great mat!
Ashley M.
Coldwater, MI
Sturdy it isn't to heavy and when I do yoga my cats tend to play on it or on me and they have clawed it a few time and it's stayed in tact so I for sure 1000000% recommend if your new to the whole idea of working out
nolan s.
Corona, CA
i totally remember using this yoga mat for my yoga class in high school! it's so comfortable for when we were doing head stance and other painful poses! very nice yoga mat and very easy to carry:) satisfied overall
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
Wow what an excellent product!! The quality of the this and the duration in which in will last is meaningful in itself. It definitely lived up to my expectations! All this and it was afforadable!
Claire C.
Good mat for yoga. Does not slide and is a good size. It’s rolls up fit easily in a big bag
Mylasia F.
New Castle
Very comfortable , easy to use . Easy to roll up and go . Fit any where .... soft to touch
Carla S.
I like to do yoga when I just need to relax. I bought it at marshals like to shop smart
Suzanne C.
Would you recommend this mat?