Yodora Deodorant Cream uploaded by Marian W.

BY YODORA

This product gives long-lasting protection from perspiration odors. Contains no aluminum salts. Will not smart or sting normal skin.

Apply under each arm.  Massage gently and wipe off excess.  Use as often as necessary.  Is not chemically destructive to fabrics.  May be used after underarm shaving.  Gentle to normal skin.  May be applied under arms or wherever body or perspiration odor may occur.

Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I received this deodorant cream for testing purposes from another company. I was anxious to try it but didn't think it would work. I have a hard time finding deodorants that don't irritate my skin or smell horrible. This stuff really really worked. You apply the cream with your fingers, and then wipe off the excess product ( I don't do that step because I only use a small amount). It smells really good, sort of like a soft baby powder scent. The scent is long lasting and after being out in the sun and sweating my armpits weren't wet or stinky. It's a really good deodorant cream and the only deodorant I will be using now.
naf C.
So this deodorant is completely natural, removes sweat and prevents my underarms from sweating regularly. It also ensures that I don’t sweat even if I skip a day or two from wearing it. It absorbs into the skin very quickly. It is also very gentle and feels soft on the skin. It doesn’t mess up your clothes. It smells a little bit like Ponds cream. I love it that it has made me sweat like 80% less than an non-natural deodorant even if I miss using it for a few days and thankfully, now it’s just sweat without any odor too! I love the packaging design too, it’s my first cream styled deodorant. The best thing is, it contains no aluminum salts or any other harmful chemicals and it can be used pretty much anywhere where there is perspiration and odor takes places. I’d definitely recommend this deodorant to everyone, especially those who are looking to explore new ones.
Received a free sample and views are 100% my own.