YoCrunch® YOPA!™ Strawberries with 9 Whole Grain Granola Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4-3.5 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

• "A very good snack!" in 1 review
Krisna G.
These are sooo good! I love anything strawberry flavored and some of their other flavors are really good as well. I love how it has the granola crunch on top.. honestly I could eat it on its own. Have been purchasing these for years.
Stephanie T.
Galion
These are some of my favorite yogurts. The price is more than I like to spend but the ingredients allow me to justify the purchase when a sale happens. Smooth flavor, creamy. Great snack for the kids or to throw in lunches.
Celena B.
Chase, MD
Love these! I used to take one to lunch every day. It's a delicious strawberry yogurt with granola, like a parfait. I prefer this brand over other similar products. They are available at most grocery stores I have seen.
Ericca L.
Sweetser
Yummy!! Hit with my daughter too! Will buy it again for sure! Great value! Sometimes it’s hardntonfind on the shelves!  Yoplait® Light Boston Cream Pie Chocolate Flavored Crumbles With Yogurt
Sánjida 🦋.
queens
This tastes very good and also it’s a very hungry and very healthy option for kids a and adults too and I love how how creamy this is and everything and also the crunch is just a bother factor factor that I just love
Morissa P.
Sunrise , FL
Being a super picky eater and hate anything with chunks this is great for me! No chunks and the granola is separate so yo can decide how much you would like in it.
Fardella K.
California
These taste fantastic! They are loved by the whole family! They have more pizazz than other brands we get them all the time. They taste like real fruit not fake we will continue to buy them in our home!
Nina L.
riverside
So yummy! Great for on the go and very very very cheap! It’s a great alternative for kids and adults of all ages. I love this sosososo much! I eat is offer actually
Mirna N.
virginia beach
I love this yogurt brand. I honestly love the strawberry, Oreo, and snickers! I take this with me to class everyday and it's mess free! Very affordable, I bought this from Walmart. I would definitely recommend to those on a portion diet, kids, and those always on the go who need a snack! YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces
Becky W.
New Paris
I love the ratio of  "crunch" and yogurt. The flavor was very pleasing to the palette. I have bought this brand many times and am never disappointed. I feel like the cost is an appropriate for the quantity. I would highly recommend to friends and family and will certainly be purchasing again.