YoCrunch® YOPA!™ Key Lime with Graham Cracker Pieces Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4-3.5 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Nonfat yogurt made with milk from cows not treated with rBST.* see more...

Kirra B.
Valdosta , GA
Love this definitely worth the buy. We buy different flavors every time we go grocery shopping. We both love it and so do our two small children. Which is hard to find something we all agree on. Two thumbs up!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I absolutely love key lime pie, but it’s not exactly a healthy snack, so this is just as pleasing in my opinion. The graham crackers they add to it really add to the flavor and makes me feel good eating something that tastes like key lime pie.
Gabriella F.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these! Sweet and tangy but not too sweet, the graham cracker crumbs add such a great little crunch and taste to the yogurt overall 😍 Would recommend especially if you love a nice lime flavor!
Sierra G.
Richmond, VA
This yogurt has a great taste. The crunchy pieces adds to the essence off the key-lime pie flavor. This is also one of my favorites because it comes in a variety of dessert flavor so if you are looking for something sweet with less calories, this yogurt works for you.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I love this yogurt. It’s so light and tastes so good. It tastes like key lime pie. I bought it at Walmart and shoprite. I like this brand better than others because it is creamer. I would recommend this to others.
mallory f.
This yogurt is the great all around snack. It has that extra with the toppings that makes it a great option for breakfast, with lunch, a mid day snack or after dinner snack.
Taylor R.
Hugo
Love this brand and all the combinations they come up with. This one is one of my favorites even though I’m not a big fan of Greek yogurt. I’ll most likely be buying this the next time I go it have great quality’s!
Moe M.
Jamaica, NY
Yummy and delicious. I buy these as a snack after work and a afternoon snack for little after school and he loves them. Compared to the other highly sweetened yogurt this one is a great balance.
Kylee W.
Princeton, IN
I can't keep these in my house long enough! My kids go crazy over this yogurt. I end up buying the largest pack possible and it's gone within a hour of being home. The price is extremely reasonable and who can put a price tag on something your kids enjoy? It's always nice to find a good and nutritious snack for my kids and this tops them all!
Kelsey W.
Elmira
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee  Is the best frozen coffeeyou can get out there if your looking for somthing quick on the good it tastes so good I always buy it at dunkin donuts it's the best and you get a lot for what you pay very affordable so if your looking for a frozen drink with caffeine this is deff the one to get