YoCrunch Yopa! Light Plus Greek Nonfat Yogurt Strawberries with Zone Perfect Double Dark Chocolate Pieces uploaded by Michela C.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Strawberries With Zone Perfect® Light Plus Double Dark Chocolate Pieces Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
18g protein vs. regular lowfat yogurt.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Sucralose & acesulfame potassium.
40% less calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Contains 26% more of the DV of protein (13g) than regular lowfat yogurt. see more...

Niche m.
The yogurt itself taste very factory made and not at all natural. It doesn’t seem very healthy. I am a long time repeat customer. Even though the yogurts not the best it taste good with the added ingredient. It’s a great value and would totally buy again.
Marilyn M.
Mobile
Great yogurt I buy this and the activia. They both are great but these come with the goodies. Great for making someone eat something that's healthy for them putting the goodies on top. I try to get all the different varieties that they have. They all taste great even the kids like them A plus product.
Eran S.
Montclair
Tastes very good. One of the best yogurts out there. I usually do not like greek yogurt but this one made my heart stop. it’s creamy and delicious and has a perfect tang finish. The oreos put it out if this world.
Margaret P.
Hialeah, FL
so good some of my favorite yogurt as a kid and an adult, its so much more fun than other producers. no other yogurt does this . its super cheap and you can find it everywhere. it's healthy considering. I would most def buy all the time, in fact i already do.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
I love this yogurt! It is smooth and creamy. It's subtly sweet and tangy. The chocolate pieces satisfy my sweet tooth while still letting me stay in control of my diet. It's price is about the same as other similar products but this one actually leaves me feeling full.
Ronnie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Very great taste and the way it's separated makes it easier to combine. Muller corner is a little difficult to add the mix in's. This is a great quick and cheap snack to purchase. I always find them at Walmart for $1.00 or less. More healthier varieties would be great.
Nicole C.
Glendale, NY
This is soooo good, I love the yocrunch yogurts because they're fun and delicious and the flavors are soo great. They're also very cheap. I just wish the flavors would be a little more rich in flavor other wise they're great.
Caeley M.
I love this yogurt, but I don't love the price. I'm not cheap, but I also don't want to pay more because of the brand. I don't usually buy yogurt either just because it's expensive. I'd rather buy a different breakfast than have to spend money on yogurt.
Leah T.
Angola
Delicious and keeps me full for a while! The dark chocolate is great because it is more rich and leaves you not wanting more! I hadn't checked calories initially but looking at it now it is delicious for the amount int it! I would definitely recommend!
Suzie B.
So. freaking. good. I love starting off my mornings with a cup of yogurt, so the crunch that comes with this brand is always a nice touch to regular brands and regular types of yogurt. Not too expensive and also affordable, I highly recommend this brand to all morning-lovers.