BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Light Plus Strawberries Greek Nonfat Yogurt.

New.

Fiber & protein.

Vs. regular lowfat yogurt.

Sucralose & Acesulfame Potassium.

40% less calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Contains 18% more of the DV of protein (9g) and 12% more of the DV of fiber (3g) than regular lowfat yogurt.

Natural & artificial flavors.

9 whole grain granola. see more...

Destiny H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm so happy that I found out about these perfect little yogurt cups. It has a great amount of sweetness and plenty of crunch, which I love. The size of the cups fits in any bag and you can easily take it with you. These are a great addition to breakfast or even a snack throughout the day.
Traci M.
If you like granola oats, this is your yogurt! The price is very well worth it. It's got the right amount of sweetness to it and the yogurt is excellent. I normally stick with the plain yogurt as the pats are sweet enough.
Dawn N.
When I really want to watch my calorie intake I reach for this. It’s yo lo fat so that’s a bonus for me. I purchase this quite often. And it doesn’t taste like it low fat. Would def purchase again!!
⚜️Vanessa⚜️ C.
Albuquerque
Love this yogurt, it’s really good and very nice and smooth. It’s good and healthy and is very affordable, not to many calories and it’s a great snack. Best part is that it’s crunchy and has a lot of flavor. I would definitely buy this more often and I enjoy it every time
michelle s.
visalia, CA
I really love eating these in the morning for breakfast or as a day time snack! This product is affordable and so good to eat! There’s so many good flavors in this yogurt community!
Samantha M.
Grant, MI
I can honestly say I absolutely love this brand of yogurt. I love the taste and price. It is hard to get my husband to eat anything like this that is good for him but I kinda forced him to try it and now I can't get him to stop eating it. So believe me if my husband likes it that much then it's delicious.
Susan D.
Cheboygan, Mi
Purchased at: Walmart
This is not my go to yogurt but they are good. They have a ok flavor. This one was flavor I liked best. Leaves a after taste in your mouth that I didn't care for.
Denise S.
I’m a healthy eater I love this yogurt is nice and smooth and creamy I’m very picky with what kind of yogurt I eat but this is one that I like it’s not my favorite but I do like it.
Anna R.
Shippensburg
Love the texture the crunch in this is not too hard it is perfect! Nothing is too overwhelming, great blends. It is healthy, amazing taste, great prices. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to buy and recommend these to others.
Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yocrunch yoga is very good it taste normal and kinda plane but taste pretty good because it just as the little crunchy thing I thing they are l almond and plane normal yogurt but it is pretty good I eat it for breakfast some times