GroceryDairyYogurtYoCrunch
Yopa! Greek Nonfat Yogurt Raspberries with Dove Dark Chocolate Pieces

YoCrunch Yopa! Greek Nonfat Yogurt Raspberries with Dove Dark Chocolate Pieces

by YoCrunch

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Raspberries With Dove® Dark Chocolate Pieces Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Other natural flavors.
Fruit on the bottom.

Where can I buy to try it?
Start your review of YoCrunch Yopa! Greek Nonfat Yogurt Raspberries with Dove Dark Chocolate Pieces!
How would you rate this product?
desiree G.
Wheat Ridge, CO
The perfect combonation of raspberries and chocolate in a creamy yogurt. My bf also loved it and he hates yogurt lol
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
i wish this was healthier lol it tastes amazing. i usually eat it as a dessert. usually goes on sale at the grocery store. never been a fan of greek yogurt but i like this one. i doubt its that great for you though. worth having once if youre a fan of the flavors although there are many more
Lizette P.
Fort Smith, AR
This yogurt is so good and very filling it's my favorite because it has dove chocolate so good and my daughter really enjoys it as well
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
I usually do not like Greek yogurt but I am trying to be healthy and find one that I like and this one was it! The chocolate and raspberries have a great taste and really makes me enjoy eating it!! I will continue buying this.
Maddie F.
Tonawanda, NY
I like the texture of this yogurt more than any other yogurt I've had before. You can be sure to find this in my fridge at all times
Harmonie H.
Huntington, OR
These are beyond tasty! I am not a fan of yogurt but these got me eating it! The fruit inside tasted amazing and then I had the chocolate chunks that made me feel like it was more of a treat than something healthy. Definately recommend this yogurt!
Carina L.
Clinton, MA
Love this brand is so juicy my kids love. YoCrunch are different and so good at snack time
Maddie Q.
Baltimore, MD
This is the perfect combination of yogurt and dark chocolate. I bought this at my local walmart and it was not badly priced.
Nicole B.
Hillsboro, MO
Great breakfast size meal!! So tastes. Just the right amount of stuff. Yummmmm
Great breakfast size meal!! So tastes. Just the right amount of stuff. Yummmmm
Annie S.
Chicago , IL
The combination of fruit and dark chocolate has always been one of my favorites. So this in yogurt form is even better! Dove dark chocolate is one of my faves too :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...