BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Kymberly E.
Springfield, IL
I don’t eat this out of the container. I actually used it to make chicken in my crock pot
Nicole A.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this!! Great as an afternoon snack without having to feel guilty. I had stomach surgery and its a perfect portion
Erin B.
Hillsboro
I enjoy the dips at work for a snack. Helps get me through the day without eating chocolate or something heavy,
Ami T.
Warren
A great alternative to a piece of candy or potato chips to snack on. As a person who can't eat just yogurt the different variety of crunches is top notch in my book.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
Good product but I have Z headache now I can keep answering all of this questions I can just say it's s hood product very good
Ale G.
Me encanta este yogur porque tener un crujido al yogur hace que sea más atractivo para mi paladar. Compré el yogur en Redners y el sabor era sorprendentemente delicioso. Compara productos similares a los anteriores y lo recomiendo sin duda a mis amigos familiares.
Deanna L.
Candler, NC
So good for a quick snack or a light lunch! Healthy quick snacks are a must for me with my work schedule and this is a go to!!!
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
I'm picky when it comes to Greek yogurt so I wasn't super excited to try this dip. A family member gave it to me though so I tried it for their sake... and LOVED it! It's still thick and creamy like a Greek yogurt is suppose to be, but something about the taste is so much more appealing. For some reason this is hard to find at my local Walmart or else I would buy it much more often.
Casaundra K.
Brimfield, MA
yunny these are a wonderful snack and easy to take with you if your on the go I have recommended these to a couple of people
Amber K.
london
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent taste and price! This is something my kids absolutely love and I always find I’m buying more!!