BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Keish B.
Very healthy product! I have type 1 diabetes and this really helps to keep me fuller longer while being internally healthy. I would purchase again soon!
Krista C.
Greenville, NC
Maaaannn is this stuff good! Dill is one of my favorite herbs and this dip delivers on delicious dill flavor. I could eat this on many things, but it’s delicious with wheat thins! It’s affordable as well, and I’ve bought it more than once! #cantputitdown #addicting
Kat N.
Mmm! I have friends that have kids that come over and they love this stuff! I'll put out chips, cucumber, carrots, and snow peas and they devour it.
Kaycee
The greek yogurt definitely pairs well with the savory cucumber dill flavor. Awesome dip for veggies.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
A little bit bitter tasting but not too bad. I actually really like it. It's a bit pricey for a single one but it's also nice on the go.
Erin B.
Hillsboro
I enjoy the dips at work for a snack. Helps get me through the day without eating chocolate or something heavy,
Casaundra K.
Claremont, NH
yunny these are a wonderful snack and easy to take with you if your on the go I have recommended these to a couple of people
Ami T.
Warren
A great alternative to a piece of candy or potato chips to snack on. As a person who can't eat just yogurt the different variety of crunches is top notch in my book.
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
Yes! There are a variety of flavors you can choose from in this line, however the cucumber dill is the best-I think. Easy for a snack at home or on the go. The kids will eat it, too! Definitely worth a try!
debi v.
LOVE the flavor with crackers or chips awesome snack for after work or for a quick pick me up. The pairing us awesome great product