BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I tried this for the first time and what’s not too pleasant about it it doesn’t taste like a little kid cucumber dill it taste more like Greek yogurt and I am not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think if you love Greek yogurt you would love this product.
Marly P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Easy to pack into a lunch bag for a snack. And I'm a repeat purchaser of this snack because its tasty and usually always on sale.
Angie G.
It is very rich, it is usually ideal to eat it acompanied with some soda crackers, its Flavor is something different, but it is not my favorite
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
So convenient for a little snack to throw into my lunch bag. Pretty affordable and usually on sale at our local stop and shop. They’re healthy-ish, and more healthy than some other dips, which I can appreciate. Will likely buy again.
Karina C.
chicago
Jaz H.
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Deanna L.
Candler, NC
So good for a quick snack or a light lunch! Healthy quick snacks are a must for me with my work schedule and this is a go to!!!
Gilberto L.
God awful product. I don't think I've tasted such a foul dip before in my living 20yrs on this earth. Definitely not trying again ever.
Keish B.
Very healthy product! I have type 1 diabetes and this really helps to keep me fuller longer while being internally healthy. I would purchase again soon!