BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
So convenient for a little snack to throw into my lunch bag. Pretty affordable and usually on sale at our local stop and shop. They’re healthy-ish, and more healthy than some other dips, which I can appreciate. Will likely buy again.
Karina C.
chicago
Jaz H.
Stillwater, OK
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Deanna L.
Candler, NC
So good for a quick snack or a light lunch! Healthy quick snacks are a must for me with my work schedule and this is a go to!!!
Krista C.
Greenville, NC
Maaaannn is this stuff good! Dill is one of my favorite herbs and this dip delivers on delicious dill flavor. I could eat this on many things, but it’s delicious with wheat thins! It’s affordable as well, and I’ve bought it more than once! #cantputitdown #addicting
Kat N.
Mmm! I have friends that have kids that come over and they love this stuff! I'll put out chips, cucumber, carrots, and snow peas and they devour it.
Ami T.
Warren
A great alternative to a piece of candy or potato chips to snack on. As a person who can't eat just yogurt the different variety of crunches is top notch in my book.
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
Yes! There are a variety of flavors you can choose from in this line, however the cucumber dill is the best-I think. Easy for a snack at home or on the go. The kids will eat it, too! Definitely worth a try!
debi v.
LOVE the flavor with crackers or chips awesome snack for after work or for a quick pick me up. The pairing us awesome great product