BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Ale G.
Me encanta este yogur porque tener un crujido al yogur hace que sea más atractivo para mi paladar. Compré el yogur en Redners y el sabor era sorprendentemente delicioso. Compara productos similares a los anteriores y lo recomiendo sin duda a mis amigos familiares.
Tova J.
Montreal
A perfect cool and refreshing choice of snack to have on an extremely hot summer day! I think it is perfect for after workouts, this cucumber yogurt was something that I looked forward to last summer after soccer practice ! Affordable, and I would buy it again.
Eka K.
jammu
Tastiest yorgut .. with a lil essence of cucumber ... gives a fresh feeling after a lot of work ... rly healthy and tastes best after keeped in a dry and cool place 😋😋
Danielle C.
I love it! it is delicious :) I cant even describe how tasty this is. i wish i could eat a billion! i would recommend you to try it cause i am pretty sure that you will love it as much as me!
Keish B.
Very healthy product! I have type 1 diabetes and this really helps to keep me fuller longer while being internally healthy. I would purchase again soon!
Maya H.
this is so good, i love this product, it's my favourite thing to eat after a hard day at work. mmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Angie G.
It is very rich, it is usually ideal to eat it acompanied with some soda crackers, its Flavor is something different, but it is not my favorite
Adriana D.
Is very good,
I recommend them to all my friends
They are very happy with the finished performing
It is too rich
Sarajayne A.
This is a super delicious dip! i eat these with veggies and they're great for taking to school and work!
Ana D.
Cochabamba
This is one of my favorite yogurts, I really love this flavor. I would definitely recommend it to all.