BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Danielle C.
I love it! it is delicious :) I cant even describe how tasty this is. i wish i could eat a billion! i would recommend you to try it cause i am pretty sure that you will love it as much as me!
Eka K.
jammu
Tastiest yorgut .. with a lil essence of cucumber ... gives a fresh feeling after a lot of work ... rly healthy and tastes best after keeped in a dry and cool place 😋😋
Keish B.
Very healthy product! I have type 1 diabetes and this really helps to keep me fuller longer while being internally healthy. I would purchase again soon!
Maya H.
this is so good, i love this product, it's my favourite thing to eat after a hard day at work. mmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Adriana D.
Is very good,
I recommend them to all my friends
They are very happy with the finished performing
It is too rich
Sarajayne A.
This is a super delicious dip! i eat these with veggies and they're great for taking to school and work!
Ana D.
Cochabamba
This is one of my favorite yogurts, I really love this flavor. I would definitely recommend it to all.
Erika M.
Caracas
Super delicious flavor. Fresh and FAT. REALLY it IS VERY RICH AND HEALTHY. I love it i recommend it
Ivette V.
puerto rico
Bought a lot of yogurt, I bought and past it too my sister.....I cant eat a lot of it...
Susy S.
Então, o produto
É bom saboroso, bem cremoso e alem disso a embalagem é bonitinha .