BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Any yogurt that has the great taste with added extras to put into the yogurt is amazing love this stuff
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I love it I use it for cooking and tring too eat better it has helped me out a lo love the price and its always easy too find
Jenifer Camila P.
Bogota

I love yogurt is delicious and has a testura That an active test anyone would love for its flavor and its preparation is best and cereal is delicious
Ale G.
Me encanta este yogur porque tener un crujido al yogur hace que sea más atractivo para mi paladar. Compré el yogur en Redners y el sabor era sorprendentemente delicioso. Compara productos similares a los anteriores y lo recomiendo sin duda a mis amigos familiares.
Tova J.
Montreal
A perfect cool and refreshing choice of snack to have on an extremely hot summer day! I think it is perfect for after workouts, this cucumber yogurt was something that I looked forward to last summer after soccer practice ! Affordable, and I would buy it again.
Danielle C.
I love it! it is delicious :) I cant even describe how tasty this is. i wish i could eat a billion! i would recommend you to try it cause i am pretty sure that you will love it as much as me!
Maya H.
this is so good, i love this product, it's my favourite thing to eat after a hard day at work. mmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Ivette V.
puerto rico
Bought a lot of yogurt, I bought and past it too my sister.....I cant eat a lot of it...
Erika M.
Caracas
Super delicious flavor. Fresh and FAT. REALLY it IS VERY RICH AND HEALTHY. I love it i recommend it
Adriana D.
Is very good,
I recommend them to all my friends
They are very happy with the finished performing
It is too rich