BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Veronica O.
Very good and satisfying. Love the dill flavor. Could be a little costly but the best I've tried
Alexis M.
This is the perfect little snack to get you through the day, especially for those of us on diets.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
I love this dip! It tastes great with cracker and veggies. I love the flavor and the texture
Aubrey H.
Utica , NY
I liked the concept it was a nice spin off of Greek yogurt but I was not a fan out the taste
Yudy J.
Me encanta este yogurt, el sabor es genial aunque sinceramente lo encuentro demasiado dulce
Chelsea B.
Doesn't taste as good as some of the other flavors but it could be a nice try for you!
Kandace H.
Lubbock, TX
Yummy this is one of my go to snacks during the week I love it and its good.
Ale G.
Me encanta este yogur porque tener un crujido al yogur hace que sea más atractivo para mi paladar. Compré el yogur en Redners y el sabor era sorprendentemente delicioso. Compara productos similares a los anteriores y lo recomiendo sin duda a mis amigos familiares.
Tova J.
Montreal
A perfect cool and refreshing choice of snack to have on an extremely hot summer day! I think it is perfect for after workouts, this cucumber yogurt was something that I looked forward to last summer after soccer practice ! Affordable, and I would buy it again.