BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Maegan B.
I eat it as a snack all the time and it holds me over for a couple hours. I think its pretty good.
Tashia L.
Omg this stuff is so good i can eat the whole box i one day. I also love the twix and snickers kind
Alexis M.
This is the perfect little snack to get you through the day, especially for those of us on diets.
Veronica O.
Very good and satisfying. Love the dill flavor. Could be a little costly but the best I've tried
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
I love this dip! It tastes great with cracker and veggies. I love the flavor and the texture
Aubrey H.
Utica, NY
I liked the concept it was a nice spin off of Greek yogurt but I was not a fan out the taste
Yudy J.
Me encanta este yogurt, el sabor es genial aunque sinceramente lo encuentro demasiado dulce
Chelsea B.
Doesn't taste as good as some of the other flavors but it could be a nice try for you!
Kandace H.
Lubbock, TX
Yummy this is one of my go to snacks during the week I love it and its good.