BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Jenifer Camila P.
Jenifer Camila P.
Bogota

I love yogurt is delicious and has a testura That an active test anyone would love for its flavor and its preparation is best and cereal is delicious
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I love this healthy snack because it fills me up and leaves me feeling full and good. It is a good value and is at good cost. I buy these at my target for a. great price. If you are looking for a healthy alternative this is your way to go, i have bought this multiple times.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Doesn't taste as good as some of the other flavors but it could be a nice try for you!
Eka K.
Eka K.
jammu
Tastiest yorgut .. with a lil essence of cucumber ... gives a fresh feeling after a lot of work ... rly healthy and tastes best after keeped in a dry and cool place 😋😋
Sarajayne A.
Sarajayne A.
This is a super delicious dip! i eat these with veggies and they're great for taking to school and work!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Caracas
Super delicious flavor. Fresh and FAT. REALLY it IS VERY RICH AND HEALTHY. I love it i recommend it
Ivette V.
Ivette V.
puerto rico
Bought a lot of yogurt, I bought and past it too my sister.....I cant eat a lot of it...
Susy S.
Susy S.
Então, o produto
É bom saboroso, bem cremoso e alem disso a embalagem é bonitinha .
Tova J.
Tova J.
Montreal
A perfect cool and refreshing choice of snack to have on an extremely hot summer day! I think it is perfect for after workouts, this cucumber yogurt was something that I looked forward to last summer after soccer practice ! Affordable, and I would buy it again.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I love it! it is delicious :) I cant even describe how tasty this is. i wish i could eat a billion! i would recommend you to try it cause i am pretty sure that you will love it as much as me!