BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Erin B.
Hillsboro
I enjoy the dips at work for a snack. Helps get me through the day without eating chocolate or something heavy,
Angela P.
Madisonville, TN
The blueberrie yocrunch is good we buy it from wal-mart all the time it taste great and it is a good value.
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
Great for on the go. Even kids like it. You should definitely try it I think I got it at natural grocers
Leanna B.
This is such a great snack to take with you if you are on the go and it makes such a great snack for you.
Wendy C.
Annapolis, MD
I love the great combo of flavors. They are tasty and unique pairings. A great treat for anytime of day.
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Any yogurt that has the great taste with added extras to put into the yogurt is amazing love this stuff
Kaycee
The greek yogurt definitely pairs well with the savory cucumber dill flavor. Awesome dip for veggies.
Tiffany L.
Really good I enjoy my daily yogurt an I don't always like the regular kind an this has more flavor
Tashia L.
Omg this stuff is so good i can eat the whole box i one day. I also love the twix and snickers kind
Maegan B.
Callahan, FL
I eat it as a snack all the time and it holds me over for a couple hours. I think its pretty good.