BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

debi v.
debi v.
LOVE the flavor with crackers or chips awesome snack for after work or for a quick pick me up. The pairing us awesome great product
Erin B.
Erin B.
Hillsboro
I enjoy the dips at work for a snack. Helps get me through the day without eating chocolate or something heavy,
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Really good I enjoy my daily yogurt an I don't always like the regular kind an this has more flavor
Maria G.
Maria G.
Love this product and so do my kids it is very healthy for them I buy it all the time we all live it in the house
LIz F.
LIz F.
Saint Louis, MO
The crunch adds a nice flavor to the yogurt. I like to add fruit in mine. There are so many different kinds to choose from
Kaycee
Kaycee
The greek yogurt definitely pairs well with the savory cucumber dill flavor. Awesome dip for veggies.
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Callahan, FL
I eat it as a snack all the time and it holds me over for a couple hours. I think its pretty good.
allie v.
allie v.
this a great brand of yogurt because it gives a little extra and there is a large verity of toppings and flavors.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
This is such a great snack to take with you if you are on the go and it makes such a great snack for you.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
BRISTOL, TN
Greek yogurt dip is amazing! And YoCrunch did not disappoint. The cucumber dill was present but not too strong.