BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Tashia L.
Omg this stuff is so good i can eat the whole box i one day. I also love the twix and snickers kind
Andrea H.
This sounds horrible I wouldn't know if you would recommend it but I wouldn't recommend this product n idn if its affordable
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Any yogurt that has the great taste with added extras to put into the yogurt is amazing love this stuff
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I love it I use it for cooking and tring too eat better it has helped me out a lo love the price and its always easy too find
Amanda G.

its flavor and creaminess I really love, this is one of my favorite brands and really recommend I assure you will love
Brianna P.
Portland, ME
I love YoCrunch and I am always willing to dry a new yogurt. I was skeptical about buying the Cucumber dill but decided I would give it a try. The prices are always great so I bought a couple. This yogurt is AWFUL. It leaves a horrible after taste in your mouth. My oldest daughter loves almost any kind of yogurt and was not impressed with this flavor at all. We will not be buying this again.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
I'm picky when it comes to Greek yogurt so I wasn't super excited to try this dip. A family member gave it to me though so I tried it for their sake... and LOVED it! It's still thick and creamy like a Greek yogurt is suppose to be, but something about the taste is so much more appealing. For some reason this is hard to find at my local Walmart or else I would buy it much more often.
Rachel W.
Hanover, PA
Very good dip. Very tasteful and can go with many pairings. I had purchased at the local grocery store and will definitely buy again.
Elisa S.
I love the convenience of the yogurt & crackers as I quick go to snack during pregnancy and after. The taste is good, not too strong or overbearing.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
I love love love this to dip my veggies in! It seems so creamy and you can't tell it's healthier for you. It's a little more expensive but the flavor makes up for it. I also feel better getting more of my vegetables in without feeling like I'm sacrificing