BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Sandy D.
This snack dip is the best, my kids love it it's an easy go to snack that the whole family enjoys with little clean up needed
Casaundra K.
Brimfield, MA
yunny these are a wonderful snack and easy to take with you if your on the go I have recommended these to a couple of people
Andrea H.
This sounds horrible I wouldn't know if you would recommend it but I wouldn't recommend this product n idn if its affordable
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I love it I use it for cooking and tring too eat better it has helped me out a lo love the price and its always easy too find
LIz F.
Saint Louis, MO
The crunch adds a nice flavor to the yogurt. I like to add fruit in mine. There are so many different kinds to choose from
Brandy H.
San Antonio
Taste so good it's fast I eat it between running around with my kids and doing house course I love dipping my carrots in it
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
awesome product, great taste, great value, and is so yummy that you don't know its good for you. delicious and nutritious
Amanda G.

its flavor and creaminess I really love, this is one of my favorite brands and really recommend I assure you will love
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
These are so yummy and perfect for on the go snacking. I like to have these as a late afternoon snack before dinner.
Cristine W.
Fremont, NH
Yes excellent product! Absolutely love it. Tastes so good and the packaging looks great also! Would highly recommend