BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Yudy J.
Yudy J.
Me encanta este yogurt, el sabor es genial aunque sinceramente lo encuentro demasiado dulce
Kandace H.
Kandace H.
Lubbock, TX
Yummy this is one of my go to snacks during the week I love it and its good.
Josh V.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Yocrunch yopa cucumber dill dip is creamy and delicious! The added the perfect amount of dill! Publix in Florida carries this product. I really enjoy comparing dill dips. I would definitely buy this item again!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
Yes! There are a variety of flavors you can choose from in this line, however the cucumber dill is the best-I think. Easy for a snack at home or on the go. The kids will eat it, too! Definitely worth a try!
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
I thought this would be good with some veggies but I found that the yogurt made it sour and it was very yucky to me. I didn't enjoy it at all but good concept.
Ami T.
Ami T.
Warren
A great alternative to a piece of candy or potato chips to snack on. As a person who can't eat just yogurt the different variety of crunches is top notch in my book.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Bel Air, MD
I am OBSESSED with dill dip it is to die for. These little dipping cups are so cute and so convenient for a quick snack on the go, not to mention delicious.
Kat N.
Kat N.
Mmm! I have friends that have kids that come over and they love this stuff! I'll put out chips, cucumber, carrots, and snow peas and they devour it.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
A little bit bitter tasting but not too bad. I actually really like it. It's a bit pricey for a single one but it's also nice on the go.