BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Crystal B.
Denver, CO
Great for on the go. Even kids like it. You should definitely try it I think I got it at natural grocers
Kaycee
The greek yogurt definitely pairs well with the savory cucumber dill flavor. Awesome dip for veggies.
Maegan B.
Callahan, FL
I eat it as a snack all the time and it holds me over for a couple hours. I think its pretty good.
Tiffany L.
Really good I enjoy my daily yogurt an I don't always like the regular kind an this has more flavor
Yudy J.
Me encanta este yogurt, el sabor es genial aunque sinceramente lo encuentro demasiado dulce
Chelsea B.
Doesn't taste as good as some of the other flavors but it could be a nice try for you!
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
Good product but I have Z headache now I can keep answering all of this questions I can just say it's s hood product very good
Wendy C.
Annapolis, MD
I love the great combo of flavors. They are tasty and unique pairings. A great treat for anytime of day.
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
I love yogart and this is great give you the feel of soft yummy yogurt while a nice crunchy healthy different taste
Blair B.
Concord, NC
I honestly don't know if this was bad or if it just isn't my taste. The flavor didn't work for me at all. It is a good healthy snack though if you like cucumbers and pickles. Not too expensive for what it is. Good for a school lunch or a work lunch. I personally don't like.