BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Amanda G.
Amanda G.

its flavor and creaminess I really love, this is one of my favorite brands and really recommend I assure you will love
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
I love yogart and this is great give you the feel of soft yummy yogurt while a nice crunchy healthy different taste
Angela P.
Angela P.
Madisonville, TN
The blueberrie yocrunch is good we buy it from wal-mart all the time it taste great and it is a good value.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Annapolis, MD
I love the great combo of flavors. They are tasty and unique pairings. A great treat for anytime of day.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Any yogurt that has the great taste with added extras to put into the yogurt is amazing love this stuff
Tashia L.
Tashia L.
Omg this stuff is so good i can eat the whole box i one day. I also love the twix and snickers kind
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
This is the perfect little snack to get you through the day, especially for those of us on diets.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Very good and satisfying. Love the dill flavor. Could be a little costly but the best I've tried
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
Cortland, NY
I liked the concept it was a nice spin off of Greek yogurt but I was not a fan out the taste
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
I love this dip! It tastes great with cracker and veggies. I love the flavor and the texture