BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

LIz F.
Saint Louis, MO
The crunch adds a nice flavor to the yogurt. I like to add fruit in mine. There are so many different kinds to choose from
Brandy H.
San Antonio
Taste so good it's fast I eat it between running around with my kids and doing house course I love dipping my carrots in it
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
awesome product, great taste, great value, and is so yummy that you don't know its good for you. delicious and nutritious
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
These are so yummy and perfect for on the go snacking. I like to have these as a late afternoon snack before dinner.
Cristine W.
Fremont, NH
Yes excellent product! Absolutely love it. Tastes so good and the packaging looks great also! Would highly recommend
allie v.
this a great brand of yogurt because it gives a little extra and there is a large verity of toppings and flavors.
Maria G.
Love this product and so do my kids it is very healthy for them I buy it all the time we all live it in the house
Erin B.
Hillsboro
I enjoy the dips at work for a snack. Helps get me through the day without eating chocolate or something heavy,
Katherine K.
BRISTOL, TN
Greek yogurt dip is amazing! And YoCrunch did not disappoint. The cucumber dill was present but not too strong.
Leanna B.
This is such a great snack to take with you if you are on the go and it makes such a great snack for you.