BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Ami T.
Warren
A great alternative to a piece of candy or potato chips to snack on. As a person who can't eat just yogurt the different variety of crunches is top notch in my book.
Brianna P.
Portland, ME
I love YoCrunch and I am always willing to dry a new yogurt. I was skeptical about buying the Cucumber dill but decided I would give it a try. The prices are always great so I bought a couple. This yogurt is AWFUL. It leaves a horrible after taste in your mouth. My oldest daughter loves almost any kind of yogurt and was not impressed with this flavor at all. We will not be buying this again.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
I'm picky when it comes to Greek yogurt so I wasn't super excited to try this dip. A family member gave it to me though so I tried it for their sake... and LOVED it! It's still thick and creamy like a Greek yogurt is suppose to be, but something about the taste is so much more appealing. For some reason this is hard to find at my local Walmart or else I would buy it much more often.
Blair B.
Concord, NC
I honestly don't know if this was bad or if it just isn't my taste. The flavor didn't work for me at all. It is a good healthy snack though if you like cucumbers and pickles. Not too expensive for what it is. Good for a school lunch or a work lunch. I personally don't like.
Courtney S.
So fulfilling, these fix cravings and also fill you up! So good and so many different flavors for whatever mood you're in ! So good and buy too many of these all the time
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
I love love love this to dip my veggies in! It seems so creamy and you can't tell it's healthier for you. It's a little more expensive but the flavor makes up for it. I also feel better getting more of my vegetables in without feeling like I'm sacrificing
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I love the Yo crunch brands with the crunchy toppings. My absolute favorite was the strawberry with dove chocolate topping. I think it might have been discontinued and if so, what a disappointment. Bring it back please!
Ashley F.
Newington, CT
Love this! So easy to throw in your lunch or have for a mid day snack! Great Greek dip, tastes amazing. A little pricey to get all the time but great to have around for lazy days when lacking a lunch
Kim S.
Southwick, MA
This was a surprise to find, as I thought that YoCrunch only made yogurt. If you love pita chips you will love this and it comes with some dip that is just as good. I had some leftover dip and since its resealable I was even able to save some for later to dip veggies into.
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
Love cucumbers and sl when I saw this I knew I had to have it. I haven't seen anything like it and the taste is refreshing. It was my first time buying it and I will Re purchase