BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
I'm picky when it comes to Greek yogurt so I wasn't super excited to try this dip. A family member gave it to me though so I tried it for their sake... and LOVED it! It's still thick and creamy like a Greek yogurt is suppose to be, but something about the taste is so much more appealing. For some reason this is hard to find at my local Walmart or else I would buy it much more often.
Courtney S.
So fulfilling, these fix cravings and also fill you up! So good and so many different flavors for whatever mood you're in ! So good and buy too many of these all the time
Blair B.
Concord, NC
I honestly don't know if this was bad or if it just isn't my taste. The flavor didn't work for me at all. It is a good healthy snack though if you like cucumbers and pickles. Not too expensive for what it is. Good for a school lunch or a work lunch. I personally don't like.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
I love love love this to dip my veggies in! It seems so creamy and you can't tell it's healthier for you. It's a little more expensive but the flavor makes up for it. I also feel better getting more of my vegetables in without feeling like I'm sacrificing
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I love the Yo crunch brands with the crunchy toppings. My absolute favorite was the strawberry with dove chocolate topping. I think it might have been discontinued and if so, what a disappointment. Bring it back please!
Ashley F.
Newington, CT
Love this! So easy to throw in your lunch or have for a mid day snack! Great Greek dip, tastes amazing. A little pricey to get all the time but great to have around for lazy days when lacking a lunch
Kim S.
Southwick, MA
This was a surprise to find, as I thought that YoCrunch only made yogurt. If you love pita chips you will love this and it comes with some dip that is just as good. I had some leftover dip and since its resealable I was even able to save some for later to dip veggies into.
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
Love cucumbers and sl when I saw this I knew I had to have it. I haven't seen anything like it and the taste is refreshing. It was my first time buying it and I will Re purchase
Sharyn F.
I thought this would be good with some veggies but I found that the yogurt made it sour and it was very yucky to me. I didn't enjoy it at all but good concept.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
I wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased this but it was amazingly tasty!! It was easy to take with me on the go too! I will definitely purchase again!!