BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
I wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased this but it was amazingly tasty!! It was easy to take with me on the go too! I will definitely purchase again!!
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
I love the convenience of the yogurt & crackers as I quick go to snack during pregnancy and after. The taste is good, not too strong or overbearing.
Rylee P.
Rylee P.
Saegertown , PA
I decided to try YoCrunch Yopa! Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill, and no just no. It is super gross and I wouldn't recommend it what so ever.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Hanover, PA
Very good dip. Very tasteful and can go with many pairings. I had purchased at the local grocery store and will definitely buy again.
alexis j.
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
I really like how the yogurt taste and just out i have the option of adding the nuts if i want. i like the vanilla with oero flavor.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Clyde, NC
I like the idea, was not crazy about this particular flavor. I would definitely give this a try with a different flavor option.
rachel r.
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL
This taste good eat it for breakfast and a snack with a glass of water to in like differnt yougurts to there good heatly for u
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
Good product but I have Z headache now I can keep answering all of this questions I can just say it's s hood product very good
Debra R.
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I love it I use it for cooking and tring too eat better it has helped me out a lo love the price and its always easy too find
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
This sounds horrible I wouldn't know if you would recommend it but I wouldn't recommend this product n idn if its affordable