BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Jaz H.
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
So convenient for a little snack to throw into my lunch bag. Pretty affordable and usually on sale at our local stop and shop. They’re healthy-ish, and more healthy than some other dips, which I can appreciate. Will likely buy again.
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love this healthy snack because it fills me up and leaves me feeling full and good. It is a good value and is at good cost. I buy these at my target for a. great price. If you are looking for a healthy alternative this is your way to go, i have bought this multiple times.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Krista C.
Greenville, NC
Maaaannn is this stuff good! Dill is one of my favorite herbs and this dip delivers on delicious dill flavor. I could eat this on many things, but it’s delicious with wheat thins! It’s affordable as well, and I’ve bought it more than once! #cantputitdown #addicting
Karina C.
chicago
Donna F.
Reading, PA
I love this yogurt because having a crunch to the yogurt makes it more appealing to my tastebuds. I bought the yogurt at Redners and the flavor was surprisingly delicious. It compares similar to above most products and I will most definitely recommend it to my friends/family.
Autumn R.
Yocrunch yopa cucumber dill dip is creamy and delicious! The added the perfect amount of dill! Publix in Florida carries this product. I really enjoy comparing dill dips. I would definitely buy this item again!
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
Yes! There are a variety of flavors you can choose from in this line, however the cucumber dill is the best-I think. Easy for a snack at home or on the go. The kids will eat it, too! Definitely worth a try!
Heidi M.
Lansdale, PA
Don't like the flavor what so ever. I really do like the brand but I think the flavor is what really killed it. I don't really know anyone who would eat cucumber dill as yogurt. I got this at Walmart.