BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Portland, ME
I love YoCrunch and I am always willing to dry a new yogurt. I was skeptical about buying the Cucumber dill but decided I would give it a try. The prices are always great so I bought a couple. This yogurt is AWFUL. It leaves a horrible after taste in your mouth. My oldest daughter loves almost any kind of yogurt and was not impressed with this flavor at all. We will not be buying this again.
Meghann S.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
I'm picky when it comes to Greek yogurt so I wasn't super excited to try this dip. A family member gave it to me though so I tried it for their sake... and LOVED it! It's still thick and creamy like a Greek yogurt is suppose to be, but something about the taste is so much more appealing. For some reason this is hard to find at my local Walmart or else I would buy it much more often.
Donna F.
Donna F.
Reading, PA
I love this yogurt because having a crunch to the yogurt makes it more appealing to my tastebuds. I bought the yogurt at Redners and the flavor was surprisingly delicious. It compares similar to above most products and I will most definitely recommend it to my friends/family.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Southwick, MA
This was a surprise to find, as I thought that YoCrunch only made yogurt. If you love pita chips you will love this and it comes with some dip that is just as good. I had some leftover dip and since its resealable I was even able to save some for later to dip veggies into.
Blair B.
Blair B.
Concord, NC
I honestly don't know if this was bad or if it just isn't my taste. The flavor didn't work for me at all. It is a good healthy snack though if you like cucumbers and pickles. Not too expensive for what it is. Good for a school lunch or a work lunch. I personally don't like.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
I love love love this to dip my veggies in! It seems so creamy and you can't tell it's healthier for you. It's a little more expensive but the flavor makes up for it. I also feel better getting more of my vegetables in without feeling like I'm sacrificing
Christine  J.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I love the Yo crunch brands with the crunchy toppings. My absolute favorite was the strawberry with dove chocolate topping. I think it might have been discontinued and if so, what a disappointment. Bring it back please!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Lansdale, PA
Don't like the flavor what so ever. I really do like the brand but I think the flavor is what really killed it. I don't really know anyone who would eat cucumber dill as yogurt. I got this at Walmart.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Newington, CT
Love this! So easy to throw in your lunch or have for a mid day snack! Great Greek dip, tastes amazing. A little pricey to get all the time but great to have around for lazy days when lacking a lunch
Makenna h.
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
Love cucumbers and sl when I saw this I knew I had to have it. I haven't seen anything like it and the taste is refreshing. It was my first time buying it and I will Re purchase