BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Dip Greek Yogurt Dip Cucumber Dill.

See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.

11g protein.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Alyssa S.
I love this healthy snack because it fills me up and leaves me feeling full and good. It is a good value and is at good cost. I buy these at my target for a. great price. If you are looking for a healthy alternative this is your way to go, i have bought this multiple times.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Donna F.
Reading, PA
I love this yogurt because having a crunch to the yogurt makes it more appealing to my tastebuds. I bought the yogurt at Redners and the flavor was surprisingly delicious. It compares similar to above most products and I will most definitely recommend it to my friends/family.
Autumn R.
Yocrunch yopa cucumber dill dip is creamy and delicious! The added the perfect amount of dill! Publix in Florida carries this product. I really enjoy comparing dill dips. I would definitely buy this item again!
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
Yes! There are a variety of flavors you can choose from in this line, however the cucumber dill is the best-I think. Easy for a snack at home or on the go. The kids will eat it, too! Definitely worth a try!
Heidi M.
Lansdale, PA
Don't like the flavor what so ever. I really do like the brand but I think the flavor is what really killed it. I don't really know anyone who would eat cucumber dill as yogurt. I got this at Walmart.
Ami T.
Warren
A great alternative to a piece of candy or potato chips to snack on. As a person who can't eat just yogurt the different variety of crunches is top notch in my book.
Courtney S.
So fulfilling, these fix cravings and also fill you up! So good and so many different flavors for whatever mood you're in ! So good and buy too many of these all the time
Kim S.
Southwick, MA
This was a surprise to find, as I thought that YoCrunch only made yogurt. If you love pita chips you will love this and it comes with some dip that is just as good. I had some leftover dip and since its resealable I was even able to save some for later to dip veggies into.
Sharyn F.
I thought this would be good with some veggies but I found that the yogurt made it sour and it was very yucky to me. I didn't enjoy it at all but good concept.