YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Devanie T.
Miami, OK
This is my favorite flavor! I love tsking these to work for a fast breakfast. Keeps me full until lunch.
Aja H.
Greek yogurt has been great on my weight loss journey I love it. I eat it daily. Especially with granola
Jamie L.
Lancaster
One of my favorites, my son loves it too! The texture and taste are perfect! I would highly recommend.
Angeluca B.
Newark
This has always been my favorite yogurt. Even when growing up. Couldn't ask for a better combination.
Allison D.
Kemah
Yum yum yum, I love these yogurts and buy them any time they're on sale. They're great for on the go
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
I love this yogurt ! It's lower in sugar than other Greek yogurts . The price is super reasonable .
McKenna C.
Alma , MI
Very good after school, work, or practice snack. Very tasty, good cheat snack if you're on a diet.
Jessica P.
Indianapolis, IN
Really good taste. Very unique. Will have again. I think its the best flavor. Very nice texture
Breanna M.
This yogurt is the best tasting yougurt. It's my favorite! And it also helps that it's nonfat!
Casey B.
I really enjoy these. like adding the toppings into the yogurt, it gives it a nice crunch