YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Aja H.
Greek yogurt has been great on my weight loss journey I love it. I eat it daily. Especially with granola
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
This yogurt taste awesome I love the little crunchy bits I can't keep it in stock my kids love it so much
Alysha F.
Glenolden, PA
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. It doesn't have that weird texture and the mix ins are always perfect.
Devanie T.
Miami, OK
This is my favorite flavor! I love tsking these to work for a fast breakfast. Keeps me full until lunch.
Brittney A.
St. George
Very delicious. I take one of these to work every day. It has a lot more flavor compared to other brands.
Joleen S.
Coventry
Soooo good! I love it and my kids love it! Just the right amount of sweetness. Will definately buy again
Jamie L.
Lancaster
One of my favorites, my son loves it too! The texture and taste are perfect! I would highly recommend.
Angeluca B.
Newark
This has always been my favorite yogurt. Even when growing up. Couldn't ask for a better combination.
Allison D.
Kemah
Yum yum yum, I love these yogurts and buy them any time they're on sale. They're great for on the go
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m a sucker for anything almond, and this does not disappoint my midday craving for something sweet.