YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
This yogurt taste awesome I love the little crunchy bits I can't keep it in stock my kids love it so much
Ashley L.
Brookville, IN
Love it. One of my favorite Greek yogurts. Has an excellent taste. Has a much better flavor than other Greek yogurts.
Mikayla T.
Bloomingdale, IL
This is so good I love vanilla yogurt and almonds so this is so good and is kind of pricy but it is so good i wish i could eat thi sevey day
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM
Great snack for when you're hungry and just need a little boost. I like the variety. Yummy little toppings.
Karelys V.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I like only nonfat yogurt. I love the taste of the vanilla toasted almonds with the greek authentic yogurt. I bought it at Walmart and I would buy it again because it's very creamy and healthy. I would add raspberries or chocolate toasted almonds.
Mimi F.
Council Bluffs, IA
YUM YUM YUM!!! ITS SO GOOD!! LOVE THIS YOGURT SO MUCH!!! 😍😍 YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BUY!
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
This is one of my favorites. Its good if you enjoy a yogurt that isn't really sweet. The almonds add texture if you like the crunch.
I F.
This is my go to healthy snack. The vanilla yogurt by itself is delicious and adding the crunch with the almonds makes it even more yummy. I add some peanuts too!
Mary H.
New Richmond, WI
The toasted almonds are delicious and pair nicely with the vanilla flavored yogurt. However, I prefer some of the other brands of greek yogurt because yoplait isn't as thick as the other brands. YoCrunch does tend to be cheaper than the other brands though.
Rebekah S.
This was surprisingly good , I think I got it as one of my Kroger free Friday deals