YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Jeanette B.
Graham, WA
I love the creamyness in this yogurt also with fresh strawberries and some almonds! I think this is mt all time favorite!
Kristen F.
This yogurt tastes amazing. The nutiness of the almonds mixed with the vanilla yogurt is one of my favorite combinations.
Ashley L.
Brookville, IN
Love it. One of my favorite Greek yogurts. Has an excellent taste. Has a much better flavor than other Greek yogurts.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Love the crunchy texture of this. Vanilla is my favorite flavor of your
This is my favorite brand of yogurt too.
Ashley N.
Gallatin, TN
I absolutely love love love yogurt. This yogurt is nice and rich in texture and super super fantastic all around.
Megan S.
Mount airy , MD
This is my go to treat when craving sweets. Low fat but never lacking in taste. I enjoy this yogurt very much!
Shani K.
Brooklyn, Ny
Loved this yogurt. I liked the crunchy almonds and the yogurt itself has a great taste and kept me satisfied.
DeAnna G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Delicious! this is a great size to throw in a lunch box for a mid-morning snack or breakfast. good flavor!
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM
Great snack for when you're hungry and just need a little boost. I like the variety. Yummy little toppings.
Alysha F.
Glenolden, PA
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. It doesn't have that weird texture and the mix ins are always perfect.