YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Breanna M.
This yogurt is the best tasting yougurt. It's my favorite! And it also helps that it's nonfat!
Hailey R.
Not too bad actually. Could use more almonds, but the yogurt was great for being non fat.
Aubrey B.
The crunch of the granola adds a tasteful twist to the yogurt. It tastes truly delicious
Heather H.
Pineville, KY
Wonderful product! This is the best yogurt out there. It's very creamy and taste amazing!
Casee S.
Mason, MI
I just started eating Greek yogurt and now love it and want to try other flavors also!
Karelys V.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I like only nonfat yogurt. I love the taste of the vanilla toasted almonds with the greek authentic yogurt. I bought it at Walmart and I would buy it again because it's very creamy and healthy. I would add raspberries or chocolate toasted almonds.
Melissa C.
This is so delicious!! I would definitely buy again when I get the chance. It has great flavor and super affordable too.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
I love this yogurt ! It's lower in sugar than other Greek yogurts . The price is super reasonable .
Casey B.
I really enjoy these. like adding the toppings into the yogurt, it gives it a nice crunch
Ashley L.
Brookville, IN
Love it. One of my favorite Greek yogurts. Has an excellent taste. Has a much better flavor than other Greek yogurts.