YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Stephanie h.
I just in the last few years stated liking yogurt. I love the ones with real fruit inside. Best thing is to put in oatmeal or smoothies.
Vanessa B.
Martinez, CA
These are so delicious, you cant even tell your eating healthy the crunch in the creamy yogurt go perfectlry together and taste amazing.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
This is one of my favorites. Its good if you enjoy a yogurt that isn't really sweet. The almonds add texture if you like the crunch.
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
LOVE IT!! It tastes so great. I love it when it have the crunchness with the delicious taste of the vanilla toasted almond yogurt.
Cathy M.
Lancing, TN
I live for yogurt and ice cream so this is a dream come true product. It feels me off and is healthier than my ice cream addiction
Yohanna R.
Connecticut waterbury
Mmmn me encanta muchísimo de verdad esto lo como cada vez que puedo porque sino engordaría mucho pero me encanta las almendras
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
The yogurt is smooth and delicious on its own however the toasted almonds give it that something extra with a good crunch.
Dominic D.
Very good and crunchy till the last bite but the taste of the actual vanilla could be a little bit stronger and less watery
Jeanette B.
Graham, WA
I love the creamyness in this yogurt also with fresh strawberries and some almonds! I think this is mt all time favorite!
Kristen F.
This yogurt tastes amazing. The nutiness of the almonds mixed with the vanilla yogurt is one of my favorite combinations.