YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Morgan P.
I'm a HUGE yogurt person and always loved the yocrunch brand, I was so excited to try their greek yogurt!! Sweet, delicious, with crunchy almond bits. Definitely a new fav of mine!!
Elizabeth G.
Augusta, GA
This is my favorite YoCrunch Greek because the toasted almonds add the perfect crunch! Some of the other flavors taste very "fake" for lack of better words. My go-to lunch snack!
Afton A.
Acworth, GA
this is a family fav. I try and keep a few at all times it is good for brekfest on the go or just a quick snack. i pick these up at walmart kroger publix just where ever has the best price that week.
wonderful taste and flavors. my kid loves them and my parent love them as well...very affordable and health fun to eat with all those fun colors....i would recommended this product to all families
Sarah H.
This yogurt is ok, though it's definitely not my favorite. The toasted almonds add a crunch to it that is very pleasant, but plain vanilla yogurt isn't really my thing
I F.
This is my go to healthy snack. The vanilla yogurt by itself is delicious and adding the crunch with the almonds makes it even more yummy. I add some peanuts too!
denise r.
This yogurt tastes sosososososo good !! It has great value! They are priced at about 1.00 where i live which is very affordable! I have them to snack on in school, i would highly recommend to buy. they have all types of flavors !
Evonne B.
Taylor, MI
Thick and creamy and packed with flavor!! When I eat Greek yogurt it has to be thick! This definitely passes the thick test for me! So delicious!
Mikayla T.
Bloomingdale, IL
This is so good I love vanilla yogurt and almonds so this is so good and is kind of pricy but it is so good i wish i could eat thi sevey day
Stephanie h.
I just in the last few years stated liking yogurt. I love the ones with real fruit inside. Best thing is to put in oatmeal or smoothies.