YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Alysha F.
Glenolden, PA
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. It doesn't have that weird texture and the mix ins are always perfect.
Aja H.
Greek yogurt has been great on my weight loss journey I love it. I eat it daily. Especially with granola
Joleen S.
Coventry
Soooo good! I love it and my kids love it! Just the right amount of sweetness. Will definately buy again
Brittney A.
St. George
Very delicious. I take one of these to work every day. It has a lot more flavor compared to other brands.
Jamie L.
Lancaster
One of my favorites, my son loves it too! The texture and taste are perfect! I would highly recommend.
Allison D.
Kemah
Yum yum yum, I love these yogurts and buy them any time they're on sale. They're great for on the go
Angeluca B.
Newark
This has always been my favorite yogurt. Even when growing up. Couldn't ask for a better combination.
McKenna C.
Alma , MI
Very good after school, work, or practice snack. Very tasty, good cheat snack if you're on a diet.
Breanna M.
This yogurt is the best tasting yougurt. It's my favorite! And it also helps that it's nonfat!
Jessica P.
Indianapolis, IN
Really good taste. Very unique. Will have again. I think its the best flavor. Very nice texture