YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This is a great fall yogurt. Nice flavor but some may not like it because it's not a familiar taste. it's somewhat pricy for yogurt and is as healthy as a lot of other brands, I may not buy this one again, but would recommend if you are a fan of almonds.
Karelys V.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I like only nonfat yogurt. I love the taste of the vanilla toasted almonds with the greek authentic yogurt. I bought it at Walmart and I would buy it again because it's very creamy and healthy. I would add raspberries or chocolate toasted almonds.
Emina O.
Richmond, TX
I liked this product because of its price but I was not too crazy about the flavor. I bought it at HEB. It felt healthy eating it because it was not too heavy on the stomach. I probably would not recommend it to others.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
One of my favorite breakfasts. It also makes a great dessert or snack. One of the best if not the best greek yogurts on the market. It also is a great low price and very affordable. Great for kids who might be wary of yogurt. It is sweet but not too sweet. A healthy alternative to sugary snacks and breakfast cereals.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this yogurt. It taste really premium. I started buying these 8 months ago and I will continue to purchase this is one of the best yogurts I've ever tasted. I will continue to purchase.
toshneke r.
Roanoke , VA
LOVE HOW THIS YOGURT TASTE I LOVE THE FACT THAT WE CAN MAKE IT CRUNCHY GREAT FOR BREAKFAST BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS ON THE MOVE I HAVE TO ET SOMETHING QUICK HEALTHY AND GOOD TNR
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Great taste with a smooth and creamy texture! The toasted almonds mix perfectly with the yogurt. I love this to help me eat healthier. It is also great for snacks and something to eat on the go!
Mary H.
NEW RICHMOND, WI
The toasted almonds are delicious and pair nicely with the vanilla flavored yogurt. However, I prefer some of the other brands of greek yogurt because yoplait isn't as thick as the other brands. YoCrunch does tend to be cheaper than the other brands though.
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
This is the most amazing and tasty yogurt combination I have ever had! If you have not had this brand/kind I recommend you try it immediately! & added bonus, it's cheap!!
Morgan P.
I'm a HUGE yogurt person and always loved the yocrunch brand, I was so excited to try their greek yogurt!! Sweet, delicious, with crunchy almond bits. Definitely a new fav of mine!!