YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Jeanette B.
Graham, WA
I love the creamyness in this yogurt also with fresh strawberries and some almonds! I think this is mt all time favorite!
Ashley N.
Gallatin, TN
I absolutely love love love yogurt. This yogurt is nice and rich in texture and super super fantastic all around.
Megan S.
Mount airy , MD
This is my go to treat when craving sweets. Low fat but never lacking in taste. I enjoy this yogurt very much!
Shani K.
Brooklyn, Ny
Loved this yogurt. I liked the crunchy almonds and the yogurt itself has a great taste and kept me satisfied.
Joleen S.
Coventry
Soooo good! I love it and my kids love it! Just the right amount of sweetness. Will definately buy again
Devanie T.
Miami, OK
This is my favorite flavor! I love tsking these to work for a fast breakfast. Keeps me full until lunch.
Aja H.
Greek yogurt has been great on my weight loss journey I love it. I eat it daily. Especially with granola
Alysha F.
Glenolden, PA
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. It doesn't have that weird texture and the mix ins are always perfect.
Brittney A.
St. George
Very delicious. I take one of these to work every day. It has a lot more flavor compared to other brands.
Jamie L.
Lancaster
One of my favorites, my son loves it too! The texture and taste are perfect! I would highly recommend.