YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Jaz H.
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Toriana T.
Harrisburg , PA
This is my favorite brand of yogurt but the flavor was just okay for me I'm not a huge almond fan but it was crushed up with the granola which make it okay the yogurt itself alright it was subtle .
DeAnna S.
Indianola
I love this product I feed it to my kids for breakfast and eat it myself is very affordable pick it up at Walmart on my weekly shopping trips and it's easy to get out of the fridgerator open up and give the kids for a quick breakfast it's so good they think they are getting a snack instead of a healthy treat
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
When my daughter was 1-2 she wouldn’t eat anything!!! This was the only thing I could get her to eat. She would eat 5+ a day. They are so delicious and have a awesome texture with the yummyness on top. She still loves them and she is 4. My husband and I eat them as well.
subekcha l.
I love yogurts and this has to be my favourite.It's just so good,every time I eat it I just get so happy!!I really wish they came in bigger sizes tho.If you haven't tried yocrunch I highly recommend this'
Kurare G.
Tampa, FL
I’m glad more brands came out with Greek yogurt because I am lactose. The crunch being on the top of the cup makes the mixing process fairly easy. It’s a little on the pricey side but worth it
Zee B.
Florida
Almonds are delicious and nicely toasted--they are even tasty alone. Also, the yogurt is creamy and delicious. Definitely a nice Greek yogurt with such great health values,
Amanda R.
Claysville , PA
This YoCrunch Yopa Greek Nonfat Vanilla Toasted Almond Yogurt is super yummy. You can hardly tell its greek or non fat. The flavors are so good and it really does taste like toasted almond. It is very affordable as well. I would definitely recommend this yogurt even my kids love it!
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I absolutely love the Yopa yogurt! It has a great flavor and lots of nutrition! This pairing with the toasted almonds is to die for! If you love almonds and are looking for a great and healthy snack this is the way to go! You can get it at most grocery stores for a decent price too.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This is a great fall yogurt. Nice flavor but some may not like it because it's not a familiar taste. it's somewhat pricy for yogurt and is as healthy as a lot of other brands, I may not buy this one again, but would recommend if you are a fan of almonds.