YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds uploaded by denise r.

YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla Toasted Almonds

YoCrunch® Yopa™! Vanilla Toasted Almonds Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Made with natural ingredients.
Blue Diamond® Almonds.
Other natural flavors.
15g protein per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
When my daughter was 1-2 she wouldn’t eat anything!!! This was the only thing I could get her to eat. She would eat 5+ a day. They are so delicious and have a awesome texture with the yummyness on top. She still loves them and she is 4. My husband and I eat them as well.
DeAnna S.
I love this product I feed it to my kids for breakfast and eat it myself is very affordable pick it up at Walmart on my weekly shopping trips and it's easy to get out of the fridgerator open up and give the kids for a quick breakfast it's so good they think they are getting a snack instead of a healthy treat
Toriana T.
Harrisburg , PA
This is my favorite brand of yogurt but the flavor was just okay for me I'm not a huge almond fan but it was crushed up with the granola which make it okay the yogurt itself alright it was subtle .
Jaz H.
Stillwater, OK
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
This is the most amazing and tasty yogurt combination I have ever had! If you have not had this brand/kind I recommend you try it immediately! & added bonus, it's cheap!!
subekcha l.
I love yogurts and this has to be my favourite.It's just so good,every time I eat it I just get so happy!!I really wish they came in bigger sizes tho.If you haven't tried yocrunch I highly recommend this'
Kurare G.
Tampa, FL
I’m glad more brands came out with Greek yogurt because I am lactose. The crunch being on the top of the cup makes the mixing process fairly easy. It’s a little on the pricey side but worth it
Addi B.
I thoroughly enjoy Greek yogurt. It does make your mouth dry, but the fresh fruit and granola makes it all worth it and it's also better for you, so it has a lot of pluses! This is definitely my favorite yogurt
Kiley R.
I loved this yogurt. It tasted great, it smelled great, and the texture was great. It wasn't too thick and the almonds really brought out the vanilla flavor. Definitely recommend.
Zee B.
Almonds are delicious and nicely toasted--they are even tasty alone. Also, the yogurt is creamy and delicious. Definitely a nice Greek yogurt with such great health values,