BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple Toasted Coconut & Other Natural Flavors Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
12g protein per serving.

Grade A. see more...

Ambar C.
Ambar C.
This is the Breyers YoCrunch, Greek yogurt version with pineapple and tosted coconut It was A+ excellent. I mean, I love everything with coconut in it, but this with the combination of the pineapple was a perfect mix. I love to eat it after my workouts or when I'm a little bit hungry and it's to early to my next meal. The mix of flavors, OML a can't stop talking about it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
I have always loved Yogurts with stuff mixed inside. I LOVE the YoCrunch Lowfat Yogurt with the fun toppings in Vanilla. I don't care that it's a "kiddy" take on an adult thing but it's fun to be able to be a kid again, so I enjoy being able to pour candies or granola into my Yogurts!
DARCY J.
DARCY J.
Belle Vernon, PA
I love the yocrunch greek yogurt with pinapple and coconut.this is the first time I tried this flavor and id have to say YUMMM..such good flavor.when I shop at Walmart I cant seem to get passed the yogurt isle !! I would for sure recommend it and purchase this flavor over and over
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I found a new love for yogurt. This yogurt is so tasteful and delicious. It's not to sweet, and has just the right amount of flavor and granola on top. I never tried yogurt before thathe has the goodies on top. Man, I have definitely been missing out. This is delicious !
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved greek yogurt and you know what i love more than that? nonfat greek yogurt. there are so many flavors, combinations, and possibilities that you can eat one cup every day in the morning for breakfast or as a snack and not be bored of it. 100% satisfied
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Whats better than pineapple and coconuts? NOTHING! This is a great yogurt. The greek yogurt is creamy, and light and the bits and pieces bring a mouthful of flavor to this. I think it is a wonderful snack and I eat one everyday between lunch and breakfast.
Haylea W.
Haylea W.
South Whitley, IN
Omg, this stuff is so great!!! It tastes amazing and its great for a little snack or for breakfast in the morning. Its great because the granola at the top is something different than just plain yogurt. I would recommend this to everyone who loves yogurt.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
It's SOOO addicting.. Super yummy and healthy. I ate this everyday for breakfast for a few months straight. It' since because you can easily grab it and a disposable spoon and go on the run, when you're in a hurry. I would recommend this to others.
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
I love the different taste that burst in my mouth when I eat this products. I go outside on my porch and make sure the wind is blowing beford I dig in. It really just make me think I'm on an island or some place really beautiful.
Maeghan S.
Maeghan S.
I usually like fruity and differnt yogurt flavors. Well this one is disgusting had to throw it away before I could finish it the chucks of pineapple along with the taste are more than unappetizing to say the least