BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple Toasted Coconut & Other Natural Flavors Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
New.
Made with natural ingredients.
12g protein per serving.

Grade A. see more...

Hannah E.
It's SOOO addicting.. Super yummy and healthy. I ate this everyday for breakfast for a few months straight. It' since because you can easily grab it and a disposable spoon and go on the run, when you're in a hurry. I would recommend this to others.
Kay C.
Greensboro
This is a very nice and thick yogurt, very different from others because it's Greek. It's not affordable , it's quite expensive but it has a very good flavor so if you're not on a budget, I would recommend
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
This yogurt is amazing! I love how they have so many flavor options and they have that added granola to add some texture and crunch. It's really creamy and is just yummy! I would recommend trying this!
Jennifer G.
Pineapple is my favorite fruit so I am willing to try anything with it in the name.  This is the first time I tried this particular flavor and it was delicious.  I love having something to add to my yogurt to give it a crunch!  Try it if you like pineapple.
c. ♡.
North Carolina
I love being about to add crunch to my yogurt and this packaging is so convenient! I really like the high proteins in greek yogurt so this hits two birds with one stone!!
Marjorie G.
Wonderful flavor, with the perfect about of crunch. Love this yogurt! It's the perfect snack when it's in between meals, or when I'm in a rush out the door. My kids love them too, and that's saying alot:)
Sara N.
Soo delicious for a small snack or even for breakfast when I'm running late. I make sure to pick some up every time i go grocery shopping. This flavour especially is my favourite.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
As this is nonfat yogurt it helps you so much if you are in a diet and you have anxiety. The flavor is really good, I love the greek yogurt so I love this pineapple one. And the cereal makes it good for a lunch
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Omg! These yogurts are just amazing in taste:) I keep my refrigerator stocked with them, the grand babies my daughter,son and myself LOVE them!
💖💖💖 a must try! Very healthy and I will continue to purchase
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Love that! Pineapples and greek yogurt are the best combination ever, the perfect matches, haha it's delicious, Is cheap and I thing is the best on yogurt area! I wouldn't change nothing on it! Is amazing!