YoCrunch Yopa! Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt Pineapple Toasted Coconut

YoCrunch® Yopa!™ Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple Toasted Coconut & Other Natural Flavors Authentic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Made with natural ingredients.
12g protein per serving.

Grade A. see more...

Toriana T.
Harrisburg , PA
I love this yogurt I'm not.a fan of coconut until I tried this like the strawberry it doesn't have a overpowering taste but yet it's sweeter than other brand which I love , and the granola mixed with the coconut is such a nice blend . The combination isn't too much just enough take of granola and coconut it's perfect and one of my favorites !
DeAnna S.
I love this brand of yogurt with a coconut it's very cheap I pick it up at Walmart good for on-the-go breakfast when I'm running out of time trying to get the kids to school and work on time it is very inexpensive and tastes like some of the higher brand yogurts
Wendy C.
Bakersfield , CA
Love this flavor . I like eating it with my protein shakes. It’s very affordable. I buy it at winco or Walmart . I honestly get all flavors especially for the family. I would not switch it to another
Hannah E.
It's SOOO addicting.. Super yummy and healthy. I ate this everyday for breakfast for a few months straight. It' since because you can easily grab it and a disposable spoon and go on the run, when you're in a hurry. I would recommend this to others.
Kay C.
This is a very nice and thick yogurt, very different from others because it's Greek. It's not affordable , it's quite expensive but it has a very good flavor so if you're not on a budget, I would recommend
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
This yogurt is amazing! I love how they have so many flavor options and they have that added granola to add some texture and crunch. It's really creamy and is just yummy! I would recommend trying this!
Jennifer G.
Pineapple is my favorite fruit so I am willing to try anything with it in the name.  This is the first time I tried this particular flavor and it was delicious.  I love having something to add to my yogurt to give it a crunch!  Try it if you like pineapple.
c. ♡.
North Carolina
I love being about to add crunch to my yogurt and this packaging is so convenient! I really like the high proteins in greek yogurt so this hits two birds with one stone!!
Marjorie G.
Wonderful flavor, with the perfect about of crunch. Love this yogurt! It's the perfect snack when it's in between meals, or when I'm in a rush out the door. My kids love them too, and that's saying alot:)
Sara N.
Soo delicious for a small snack or even for breakfast when I'm running late. I make sure to pick some up every time i go grocery shopping. This flavour especially is my favourite.