BY YOCRUNCH #3 in Yogurt

YoCrunch® M&M's Brand Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Vit A & D added 1% milkfat live & active cultures.

Lowfat yogurt with fun toppings.

Milk chocolate002E.

Chocolate candies.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love this yogurt! I do like regular yogurt but this is so much better! I love the m&Ms and the yogurt is so much sweeter than regular yogurt. It's really good. I honestly think that it is a bit pricey though. But, you have to account for not only the yogurt but also the m&Ms. I actually thought about getting regular yogurt and then buying m&Ms to put in it, but in the long run that is more expensive and takes more time. I recommend it for kids and adults! (By the way, I got mine at Food Lion for about 4 dollars and it came with 4 small containers of yogurt.) My only complaint would be the small containers, but I do believe you can get the value pack and get bigger servings. I hope I helped and I totally recommend this. I love it!
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
For the kids (and adults!) who don't care for plain yogurt! I have been buying these as long as I have been buying groceries! The perfect amount of candy for me to let my kids enjoy them for snacks; not so much that it voids all nutritional value but enough they'll finish their yogurt. Price is fair and I definitely recommend these! Sams Club offers them in variety boxes as larger quantities which definitely gets you more bang for your buck!
Avalon M.
Anderson
The yogurt itself is really good. It's nice and creamy and the flavor isn't too strong which I prefer in all honesty, it's just the m&m's. These are supposed to be refrigerated, so it causes the mini m&m's to get really hard. Once they're completely mixed in with the yogurt, they get even more cold from the yogurt and they really hurt my teeth when I eat them. If you have sensitive teeth, this is not the snack for you.
Kelsey W.
Elmira
Yoplait yogurt is the best kind out there all of the kinds taste great and they are really healthy and great snack for kids and it's very affordable all the different flavors are awesome  Yoplait® Trix™ Lowfat Strawberry Punch YogurtYoplait® Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt With Hershey's Milk Chocolate Pieces  these are my kids and my favorite kind so I would definitely recommend
Amani S.
These  yogurts are great for breakfast on the go or for a quick snack during the day. It's a good thing to keep you going through a long day of work or classes. It is different from other yogurts because it already has the toppings with it and I would buy it again. YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces
Ashlynn H.
Jermyn
They taste great and are one of my daughter's go to snacks! The yogurt is healthy and although it contains candy, it's a much better alternative than a Chocolate bar or bag of candy. My daughter loves the different flavor/variety options. I'd recommend this product to anyone who has children or even for just themselves, wanting a quick, tasty, semi healthy snack.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I give this to my son as an after lunch dessert. He thinks he's getting a treat that's on par with an ice cream sundae, and he has so much fun mixing in the little candies! I can make him ecstatic without giving him something like a full candy bar , and sneak in some extra protein and calcium. Parenting win!
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
I LOVE these!!! It’s a good idea they have the m&ms preportioned because if I just had a bowl and go to put m&ms in my yogurt I would just dump two bags in my tiny cup lol. I tried this because it went on sale and always grab one after a hard day of work because it seems to make my night a little better for me.
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
Purchsed from the grocery store (Walmart). I have been eating these yogurts for years. The vanilla yogurt is creamy and delicious and the m&ms adds a great amount of crunchy texture. The stawberry with m&ms is also delcious. Would definitely purchase again and recommend to my friends.
Nicole P.
Washington
Soo good! This stuff is the best.  I love eating these instead of ice cream and that they use low fat yogurt.  The m and Ms one is definitely better than the oreo kind or the Reese's pieces kind.  Like a guilt free m and m mcflurry.  I would recommended to anyone!
Kyra H.
Fargo, ND
How long after the expiration date are there yogurts good for?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I see this in the store all the time is it super sweet?