Add a Photo

#97 in Yogurt
YoCrunch® M&M's Brand Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Vit A & D added 1% milkfat live & active cultures.

Lowfat yogurt with fun toppings.

Milk chocolate002E.

Chocolate candies.

With other natural flavors.
Photo (1)
Kailin T.
Kailin T.

I'm not a person that likes yogurt. (So I thought) but this specific brand was different for me. I've tried a lot of yogurt lol just trying to find one I liked because it fits into my diet well and is good for you. I got this one honestly expecting not to like it but gave it a chance. Good news! I freaking love it. It was simple, sweet, but not too sweet or too bitter which I've found most yogurts to be. I like the nice little chocolate crunch of the M&Ms. I've bought this product at Walmart, krogers, and BiLo
Tara A.
Tara A.
Kittery, ME

Yum! I know it's not the healthiest treat to have but when I am dying for more ice cream then I should have this is a great alternative.

Plus it's easy to take to work and my kids love the extra treat of candy! Bonus for helping me get that daily milk serving in!

I don't get this all the time so that it stays a treat for myself and my family. Want my kids to enjoy yogurt on it's own or with fruit more often then with candy
Baylea C.
Baylea C.
Weatherford, OK

Sooo yummy!!! It has the perfect amount of m&m to yogurt ratio. I really enjoy mixing the candy in and watching it blend the colors together. I also really like getting a couple of m&m's with each bite of my yogurt. The little crunch of the chocolate mixes well with the smoothness of the yogurt. The flavors of each also go extremely well together.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Largo, FL

I love this yogurt!! Ive been eating this since I was a kid and it reminds me of a mcflurry without being frozen. I HIGHLY recommend this product to families of children or adults who maybe want to be a little healthier and love mcflurries like I do. Same goes to the Oreo Yocrunch yogurt. Both are extremely delicious.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Berea, KY

This is my favorite yogurt combo from this brand. The only problem I have with it is the different textures. You're eating soft yogurt, but crunching on the M&Ms. The vanilla yogurt is really tasty and they give you plenty of M&Ms. I love to take these as snacks to school because they're small enough to fit anywhere.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Santa Clara, CA

Can't decide between health and happiness? Well, this product's for you! The vanilla yogurt is a bit tart, but mixes well with the M&M's. Think a McDonalds McFlurry, but less sugar. Given, it's better as a once-in-awhile treat than a daily thing. I'd usually switch this with my vanilla Greek yogurt.
Erika O.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX

Good morning! I hope you're in the mood for something delicious and light, because this is my favorite morning go-to snack! I wouldn't consider it breakfast, but I'll eat it as I'm heading out the door to work. This is definitely enough of a sweet snack to have as dessert, too!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Quincy, IL

Absolutely love yocrunch with the candy. It is tasty and affordable. They are $1 at the grocery store. I think it is the same taste as other brands but these are generally cheaper. They have a great flavor. These are definitely worth trying if you haven't had one before.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ

This is one of the only ways I will actually eat yogurt, so I love that it comes with the m&m's already with it! It is sweet and crunchy with a little bit of tanginess from the yogurt itself. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but I sometimes find good coupons for it.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY

The combination of vanilla yogurt with m&M's is one that's delicious. It makes you forget that its healthy. Creamy taste with a sweet crunch. A great value, usually only $.60 here when not on sale. Would recommend it to those that need a little sweet in their yogurt.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

I see this in the store all the time is it super sweet?
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Fargo, ND

How long after the expiration date are there yogurts good for?

Join Now