YoCrunch Yogurt Vanilla with M&M's uploaded by Maria M.YoCrunch Yogurt Vanilla with M&M's uploaded by Leidi R.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® M&M's Brand Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Vit A & D added 1% milkfat live & active cultures.

Lowfat yogurt with fun toppings.

Milk chocolate002E.

Chocolate candies.

With other natural flavors. see more...

laray S.
Dorchester, MA
I dont know if you guys are like me, But I get super happy when I eat something good and I start dancing LOL so this yogurt has been a classic favorite forever probably because of the M&Ms but I love to eat a little bit of yogurt and then mixed in the top and then yum. My whole family loves these, my kid included but me most....super good
Marifer R.
This is probably my favorite yogurt of all time. It’s a nice snack, and I just simply love it!! When you put the m&m’s into the yogurt and mix it around it turns into all different colors and that’s what makes it magical! I really like the flavor of the chocolate with the vanilla yogurt, I will definitely always buy more
Hilary B.
Lincoln
I give this to my son as an after lunch dessert. He thinks he's getting a treat that's on par with an ice cream sundae, and he has so much fun mixing in the little candies! I can make him ecstatic without giving him something like a full candy bar , and sneak in some extra protein and calcium. Parenting win!
Andrea S.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a big fan of yogurt by itself, so the fact that this comes with m&ms makes it so much more appealing. The yogurt alone always tastes great and makes me feel like I'm eating something good for me, but the added chocolate makes it fun. It's a great snack that's not too much chocolate, but just enough.
Chelsea M.
East Liverpool, OH
I love this brand of yogurt! It’s the only kind I buy. I enjoy the candy that’s included to mix into the yogurt. I’ve tried the Twix and snicker kind as well but the m&m is my favorite. I also love when you mix this candy in, it makes the yogurt look colorful!
Tatiana C.
I love it! The yogurt is a little sour tasting but it can be good. The m and m'e are good and they seem authentic! They are so cute. It could be a choking hazard for some smaller children but it is a good way to sneakily get all the calcium that you need.
alyssa S.
Love it.. love that the make it snack size.. do wish they would give you more m & m to put in your yogurt.. but other then that I love it.. buy them all the time and totally recommend
Kasie Lynn W.
Pelican, La
My hubby is obsessed with these things! We buy them EVERY TIME we go grocery shopping, and they never last more than a day. We buy ours at @Walmart. #CandyandYogurt #HubbyLove #WalmartShopper YoCrunch Yogurt Vanilla with Reese's Pieces
Melody R.
Totally love eating this yogurt! It's super inexpensive to buy them separately at Walmart (they're like 70/80 cents). This is a yummy and quick snack! Perfect for when you're on the go! I recommend not only for kids, but YoCrunch Yogurt Vanilla with M&M'sfor adults with a sweet tooth 😉 Also, if you don't have a spoon it's okay because you can turn the lid (its kind of like a foil material) into a spoon. For more info on how to make the lid into a spoon you can look it up on YouTube.
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Love this yogurt! Reminds me of growing up. But if you want something healthier I’d go with something else of course because it literally has m&ms in the yogurt. I’d say this is more of a dessert but I’d eat these like crazy growing up!
Kyra H.
Fargo, ND
How long after the expiration date are there yogurts good for?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I see this in the store all the time is it super sweet?