YoCrunch Yogurt Vanilla with M&M's

by YoCrunch

YoCrunch® M&M's Brand Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Vit A & D added 1% milkfat live & active cultures.

Lowfat yogurt with fun toppings.

Milk chocolate002E.

Chocolate candies.

With other natural flavors.

does this taste good?
I see this in the store all the time is it super sweet?
How long after the expiration date are there yogurts good for?
Start your review of YoCrunch Yogurt Vanilla with M&M's!
10 months agoLancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter is a picky eater and it takes some fighting to get her to eat something healthy. But this is a great snack that she gives me no hassle to eat!
a year agolouisville
Okay i Couldn’t find the one with Oreo but with this is probably great but omg at first I was like nah this doesn’t really taste like tht but it’s amazing
a year agoRochester Hills
It's a nice inexpensive treat that still makes you feel a tiny sliver of being healthy since it's yogurt, yet it has the treat aspect because of the m&Ms.
a year agoKenova, WV
My kids LOVE these as do I. I had to stop buying them because my son cannot have M&Ms due to red40. The flavor is great and just enough M&Ms for the yogurt
a year agoCarson city, NV
Yummy and fun for the whole family! I use this as a treat for my kids even better if you freeze them!!! My children will pick this over cookies any day!!!!
2 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
So yummy best yogurt I have ever tasted. I would recommend this to anyone that loves yogurt. Amazing product id have to say. Candy gives it a little twist.
2 years ago
Buy this at sams or publix in bulk. They only last a week at my house. Eat one almost every other day as a snack. Very yummy treat without being fattening.
2 years agoHaltom City, TX
the m&m’s melt but it is really great for breakfast and super affordable! the colors bleed after leaving it too long but it’s as good as the oreo one.
2 years agoSandusky
Love love love this product has a perfect blend of sweet and sweeter. It’s light and smooth and just the right amount of crunch and the end of every bite.
2 years agoHermon, ME
Literally like eating dessert. Who doesn’t want m&m for breakfast? Fantastic! I have had these since I was a kid and they’re so fun that I keep going back