BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Nestle® Crunch® Pieces.
Vit. A&D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Lauline G.
ALL TIME FAVORITE YOGURT. When I grew up, there was no stopping me from getting my YoCrunch. As I got older I couldn't find them, but recently found them at Target and Walmart and was back in business. I wish that the Nestle Crunch YoCrunch was easier to find, but the kind with Oreo pieces are just as delicious.
Lili H.
Absolutely delicious! I get these at my local grocery store and buy in bulk because they run out so quickly! The yogurt base flavor is vanilla, which is very good in and of itself but adding the crunch pieces in the top, really makes the whole thing taste amazing! Perfect for any small sweet craving.
Sarah H.
Braintree, MA
the nestle pieces complement the yogurt so well! I get these not to often but it is a happy moment when I do! this compares to no other products I've eaten before! I love this yogurt and the nestle pieces are just perfectly perfected
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this yogurt because its low fat which is really good for you and it tastes just as he non low fat yogurt but just more healthy. I also love nestle crunch candy bars so when you combine the two too, it makes an amazing treat
Jessica M.
This particular yogurt is more of a treat than anything else! It's not very healthy, but it is a delicious treat. I'd say it's a good deal, and it's better than ice cream for my kids. I'd definitely buy it again!
Jenniffer G.
Huntsville, AL
I was never a fan of yogurts before until i noticed that this one had pieces of chocolate Crunch in it, that most definitely sold me now I buy all the different flavors that Yo Crunch has they're great
Thelma P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Growing up my mom always bought us these yogurts. It was a healthier (although it does contain chocolate) to having ice cream or any fattening desert and we would still get nutrients from the yogurt.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
This is my favorite flavor! The vanilla yogurt by itself is so good! I love crunch, and when mixed in with the yogurt it's so delicious. Always grab a few of these when I go to the grocery store.
Denise M.
Who doesn't love these? Been eating them since I was a kid. Great sweet snack that isn't all bad. Love all the flavors but this is a favorite. Affordable within reason and would recommend !
Danielle T.
San Diego, CA
My favorite yogurt and probably one of the only ones I'll purchase again. It's a great healthy alternative for people who find themselves constantly craving chocolate or sugar.