BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Nestle® Crunch® Pieces.
Vit. A&D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Ericca L.
Sweetser
As a yogurt lover I’m always looking for something new! What’s not to love about the combination of yogurt and chocolate? Or any candies? I will buy again. Yoplait® Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt With Hershey's Milk Chocolate PiecesYoplait® Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt With Hershey's Milk Chocolate Pieces
Nicole G.
Bristol, CT
I have been eating this for years it is relatively cheap and can be found at any grocery store it makes the perfect dessert when you are trying to eat healthier however I would not consider this a healthy yogurt as it does have a lot of sugar in it but it is better than eating ice cream or something with less protein than this
Kasie Lynn W.
Pelican, LA
My hubby is obsessed with these things! We buy them EVERY TIME we go grocery shopping, and they never last more than a day. We buy ours at @Walmart. #CandyandYogurt #HubbyLove #WalmartShopper YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces
Celena B.
Chase, MD
I do not like vanilla yogurt but with strawberry yogurt these are delicious! I've purchased them on many occasions from my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this brand over other options.
Kelsey L.
Scottsboro
One of the worst tasting yogurt I probably have ever had. The texture is grainy and the candy tastes old or stale. The price is very low, but even with that I won't be buying it again. I've had a few different ones, thinking it was maybe just the one that I picked up, but they all tasted the same. Would not recommend.
jules 👑.
California
Super yummy!! Great for a quick snack. I'm still in high school I often eat these when I get home to give me a little more energy. It can be found at almost any food store and the more I've paid for a big pack is about 5 bucks.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
I haven't always been a fan of Greek or plain vanilla yogurt but once my husband introduced me to these kinds of yogurt I was hooked. The crunchiness of the cookies changes the texture of the yogurt and makes it more tasty!
Kimberly V.
I haven’t found it lately in my supermarket but, the crunch candy bar in little balls in the rich vanilla yogurt tastes so good with each other. They come in a pack with 6. I recommend to others. Just not enough.
Leanna R.
I love yogurt and I love crunch bars so this was a definite treat for me. They're very affordable and yummy. Probably not too healthy with the crunch pieces but it's still good and the yogurt is still good for you!
Justice R.
tampa
Let me start by saying this yogurt is the BOMB! Great value for the price itself. Not expensive at all. Which makes it even better. Its like a healthy alternative to ice cream. I would recommend to others.