BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Nestle® Crunch® Pieces.
Vit. A&D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite candy is Crunch so when I found this product a while ago, I developed an obsession! It's sooo good! Perfect for when you want a mix of healthy and sweets. They're usually inexpensive too. The amount of Crunch it comes with is also the perfect amount. I usually just pour some first, mix with the yogurt, and then pour the rest. Delicious!
Kelsey L.
Scottsboro
One of the worst tasting yogurt I probably have ever had. The texture is grainy and the candy tastes old or stale. The price is very low, but even with that I won't be buying it again. I've had a few different ones, thinking it was maybe just the one that I picked up, but they all tasted the same. Would not recommend.
Shannon Z.
I love this yogurt! It does not have a strong flavor and is one of the only yogurts I can actually eat. I also love that it comes with candy because who doesn't love candy with yogurt! I would recommend it to everyone and especially to people who don't like many types of yogurt!
Valerie S.
I love these yogurts with try the special treat. They're smooth and creamy. It's nice to feel like you're cheating with the goodies on top when you're really not. I pick these up at my local Starter Bros. Try them, you won't regret it!
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
This is one of my favorite yogurts to purchase for my packed lunches. You're eating healthy but you also get to have a little treat as well. It kills my craving for sugar for the rest of the day. Best part is the whole family agrees!
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
I haven't always been a fan of Greek or plain vanilla yogurt but once my husband introduced me to these kinds of yogurt I was hooked. The crunchiness of the cookies changes the texture of the yogurt and makes it more tasty!
Leanna R.
Foodie Expert
I love yogurt and I love crunch bars so this was a definite treat for me. They're very affordable and yummy. Probably not too healthy with the crunch pieces but it's still good and the yogurt is still good for you!
Deniela C.
Anderson, SC
I love these yogurt snacks. I get a little crunch candy with my yogurt. The vanilla yogurt paired with the crunchy goodness of crunch chocolate is the bomb dot com!
angelica r.
This kind of yogurt is very good and i love how it is not just the yougurt but ut also has different toppings for example some have crushed oreos,crunch chocolate and many more
TJ S.
Whitewater, WI
Foodie Expert
Tastes great. Vanilla is my favorite yogurt and I love crunch so I knew I would love this. A little pricey but very delicious and convenient. My favorite yogurt and the other varieties are good too