BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Nestle® Butterfinger Pieces.
Vit. A&D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Savannah C.
These are like not healthy at all but I love them. They're like desert for yogurt lovers and I'm also a peanut butter lover. They're average price they have them on sal a lot THey definitely taste great.
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
This clearly isn't the healthiest thing for you but I love this because I can eat my butterfinger candy and feel better about it because I'm also eating yogurt! The price isn't bad and the yogurt is very creamy.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
This is the perfect substitute for a more unhealthy dessert. The butterfingers compliment the yogurt without overwhelming it. I'm definitely a huge fan of this yogurt and I would definitely buy it over and over again
Saki A.
Stantonville, TN
First of all, I love yogurts and I eat them often. Yo crunch butterfinger is most my favorites. The price is a little bit pricy in my opinion, but the taste so good so I don't mind to spend for it. I usually buy them at Kroger or super walmart. I would definately buy again.
Meghan P.
This use to be my lunch!! It's really good. The yougert it low fat but still taste good. I absolutely love butterfingers so they go perfect together! Kinda healthy I guess besides the butterfingers lol will buy again!
Angell G.
Moore, SC
I truly love all of the different flavors of these yogurts. It tastes great, it's very original vanilla flavor is great for the toppings. I bought mine from Walmart and BiLo. I would totally recommend this to someone if they love yogurt.
Sheila F.
Apopka, FL
Love them so much! its very hard for me to like a yogurt but I love this ones. Love the mix between the yogurt and the chocolate pieces. My kids usually don't like yogurt but they definitely eat Yocrunch with no problem. It taste delicious and its very affordable.
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
Super tasty as a treat. I love butterfinger and the vanilla yogurt is delicious on its own. I usually catch them on sale but there is a lot of sugar in these, so I definitely would eat them In moderation. They are tasty enough to have every day but probably not the best idea
Shelby S.
Literally the best creation ever! I seem to always be in the mood for butter finger and when I found a yogurt WITH butter finger I just had to have it. Needless to say it's my go to snack during the day!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is one of my families favorite yogurts. The candy bits mix in nicely with the smooth texture of the yogurt. There is no bitter taste or after taste and both my children enjoy it. My husband takes it in his lunches frozen and it thaws by lunch and it doesn't change in texture when the temperature is changed either through freezing or thawing. LOVE THIS YOGURT!!