BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch?? Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt M&M's?? Brand Chocolate Candies.
Vit A & D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
With milk chocolate.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Lianny F.
Miami, Fl
Favorite yogurt for my daily snack and I love mms to so !!! I buy it every week . At Walmart or publix
Quincy W.
Jersey City
When ever I go to the supermarket I literally buy this to snack on as I'm shopping this is so great.
Paola G.
Richardson, TX
My son loves this. He always asked me to buy him some for home and for lunch. Always have to buy some
Maria J.
Dinuba, CA
Really delicious flavor in your mouth. Strawberry yogurt eith chocolate. Just the best combination
Kele W.
M&ms with the strawberry yogurt you cant go wrong!!! Love this mix. I buy from walmart normally!
Elyse G.
This is very very flavorful. It is a good snack and tastes almost like chocolate strawberries.
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
Too sweet for me, but I should have known it would be seeing as how it had candy to mix in it!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
I love this yogurt each time I go to the store this is a simply must buy. It's a great snack.
Lauren  P.
Strawberry yogurt with m&ms! How much better can it get :) it's super healthy and delicious
Lidia M.
Wasco , CA
My daughters favorite snack!! She loves yogurt and candy. It's a must on my grocery list